Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.
Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi
Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi using 37 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi:
- Take 3 cups of Fresh hara Channa.
- Take 300 gm of Paneer 1/2 inch cubes 300 grams.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Make ready 2 large of Onions finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Make ready 2-3 of Green chillies slit.
- Make ready 2 medium of Tomatoes quartered.
- Take of for chanamasala.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Pomegranate seeds (anardana).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Make ready 2 of Whole dry red chillies.
- Take of For Aloo Methi Sabji..
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Make ready 2 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of Thai green chillies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of methi leaves, about 1 1/2 cups when chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Make ready to taste of salt,.
- Take of For fruit yogurt.
- Take 5-6 of strawberries mashed.
- Get 3/4- 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Get 1 cup of chopped mixed fruits(Apple,orange,pomegrante seeds).
- Get to taste of Honey.
Instructions to make Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi:
- Cook green chana in three cups of water with salt for twenty to twenty five minutes or pressure cook for five minutes. Drain and reserve cooking liquor. Coarsely powder all the ingredients of chana masala. Heat three tablespoons of oil in an iron kadhai and add cumin seeds. When they change colour, add onions and sauté till pink. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, powdered chana masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and half the cumin powder..
- Add boiled green chana with the reserved cooking liquor and one cup of water. Add salt, garam masala powder and let it cook for five to six minutes. In another pan, heat the remaining oil, add slit green chillies, remaining cumin powder and tomatoes..
- Cook for a minute and add to the green chana mixture in the kadhai. Stir and allow cook on low heat till almost dry. Add paneer cubes, stir gently and continue to cook for another two minutes. Serve hot..
- For Aloo-Methi Sabji...Wash the methi leaves thoroughly and cut the stems near the roots and discard. Chop the rest, place in a bowl and add about 2 tsp salt to it. Mix well and keep aside. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and dried red chillies. Once the cumin and chilli start to turn colour, add the onion and green chillies. Sauté till the onions start to become soft..
- Add the potatoes, give it a quick stir to mix everything together, cover and cook over low heat for 7-8 minutes, till the potatoes are almost tender..
- Now squeeze the methi leaves to take out any water from them. Add to the pan with the potatoes. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri chilli powder and salt. Give it a quick stir and let it cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot..
- For Fruit Yogurt...In a bowl mash berries with a fork to release their natural juice and sweetness..
- Add in yogurt,all chopped fruits and stir until combine. Test for sweetness and add in a drizzle of honey or maple syrup to your desired sweetness. Stir.Serve chilled..
- Now in a plate arrange all dishes,chapattis,rice,fresh fruits,salad and masala lassi..
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food green channa-cheese curry,methi -aloo,fruit yogurt,sautéed veg,mint riata,rice,fresh fruits,lassi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!