Alu kulcha. Aloo Kulcha Recipe with step by step photos. Aloo kulcha recipe with step by step pics - aloo kulcha are crisp as well as soft leavened flatbreads stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Hi all my dear friends welcome to my channel spices by Lakshmi rajnikanth my channel is all about cuisines blogs crafts if u like watching my video please.
There are several versions of kulcha. The one we used to get on roadside in Delhi used to be very soft and I was so crazy about. i always prepare kulcha recipe for my lunch or dinner with any paneer based curries or with soya can be completely ignored and you can prepare plain kulcha recipe. finally, i would like to highlight my. Aloo kulcha recipe, a popular Indian flatbread stuffed with potato masala.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, alu kulcha. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that most individuals appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Most people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some needed modifications in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you can't get yourself a new one. You mustn't postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its best levels.
Recipe of Quick Alu kulcha
Alu kulcha is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Alu kulcha is something which I have loved my entire life.
Aloo Kulcha Recipe with step by step photos. Aloo kulcha recipe with step by step pics - aloo kulcha are crisp as well as soft leavened flatbreads stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Hi all my dear friends welcome to my channel spices by Lakshmi rajnikanth my channel is all about cuisines blogs crafts if u like watching my video please.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have alu kulcha using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Alu kulcha:
- Prepare 2 cups of flour(maida).
- Get 4-5 of boil potatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of anardana.
- Prepare Pinch of cooking soda.
- Make ready as required of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Red chilli pow.
- Get 1-2 of Green chillies optional.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coriander power.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2-3 cubes of Butter.
- Take as required of Ghee.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of Dahi.
- Take 2 of Onions chopped.
Kulcha is one of the popular Indian flatbread next to naan, served in Indian restaurants. Amritsari Aloo Kulcha recipe - Stuffed Kulcha. Now make Alu Kulcha at home which will taste even better than at restaurant or dhabas. Amritsari Kulcha is crisp as well as soft leavened bread which is stuffed with boiled and mashed potatoes and.
Instructions to make Alu kulcha:
- First take maida in bowl add salt, soda, curd, sugar and water as required and make a dough of it and keep atleast for 3 to 4 hours.
- Make stuffing of potatoes u can also add paneer instead of potatoes mashed the potatoes add onions and all dry masalas.
- After 4 hours take maida dough and stuffed with potatoes stuffing while stuffing first spread ghee and then stuffed the potato stuffing.
- Then with the help of hands spread it and heat the tawa and apply water in one side of kulcha and put it on tava u can spread corinder leaves on the kulcha optinal.
- As it start heating from lower part turn the tava and cook the upper part of kulcha.
- When both sides are cooked apply butter on it and serve it with pickle or curd.
Amritsari Kulcha is crisp as well as soft leavened bread which is stuffed with boiled and mashed potatoes and spices. This bread is similar to Naan. Kulcha is a type of mildly leavened flatbread that originated in the Indian subcontinent. Kulcha is made from maida flour, water, a pinch of salt and a leavening agent (yeast or old kulcha dough). Alu Kulcha - Naan stuffed with mashed potatoes and peas.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food alu kulcha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!