Haryanvi chutney pulao. This aloo chutney pulao is one of the rice varieties popular over in Haryana. Cooked with baby potatoes and green chutney, this is so flavourful and a perfect treat to potato lovers. Green pulao recipe with step by step photos.
Chutney Pulao- is a very delicious pulao made with minimum ingredients. Rice is a staple diet of This chutney pulao can be also be packed in lunch boxes. You just need some yogurt or raita to go.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, haryanvi chutney pulao. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
Steps to Prepare Ultimate Haryanvi chutney pulao
This aloo chutney pulao is one of the rice varieties popular over in Haryana. Cooked with baby potatoes and green chutney, this is so flavourful and a perfect treat to potato lovers. Green pulao recipe with step by step photos.
Haryanvi chutney pulao is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Haryanvi chutney pulao is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook haryanvi chutney pulao using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Haryanvi chutney pulao:
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Make ready 100 grams of coriander leaves.
- Make ready 50 grams of mint leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- Make ready 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Make ready 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of anardana / pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of baby potatoes peeled.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1-2 of cloves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- Make ready To taste of Salt.
- Take As required of Oil for cooking.
Try this aloo chutney pulao recipe from Haryana. Think light and fluffy rice cooked with baby potatoes in an aromatic mint and coriander chutney! For more such healthy and tasty recipes. Chutney Pulao Recipe with Step by Step Photos: Wash and chop the vegetables into pieces and set aside until use.
Instructions to make Haryanvi chutney pulao:
- First in grinder take coriander leaves,mint leaves,green chilli,ginger,garlic and anardana,process all ingredients well by using little water. Make fine paste like chutney..
- Now in a bowl take peeled baby potatoes,add this chutney into this and mix well.Keep this aside..
- Now in a cooker take 2 tbsp oil,then add cumin seeds,bay leaf,cloves, cinnamon.Then add chutney coated baby potatoes into this.Cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Now add washed rice and 2 cups of water. Then add salt as per taste. Cook it until 2 whistles comes out..
- Haryanvi chutney pulao is ready. Serve hot and enjoy..
It is mouth-wateringly delicious and at the same time, incredibly nourishing and. Pulao recipe is a one pot rice dish made with rice, spices, vegetables & herbs. Learn how to make Veg pulao or vegetable pulao is a basic Indian style rice pilaf that is aromatic, delicious, healthy. See more ideas about Biryani, Pulao, Indian food recipes. For the fourth day of month long Biryani and Pulao festival, I have a delicious biryani from.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food haryanvi chutney pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!