Jhatpat Cornflakes Chat Bowl.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, jhatpat cornflakes chat bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet have to contain at least several of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. In addition, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems.
Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Jhatpat Cornflakes Chat Bowl
Jhatpat Cornflakes Chat Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Jhatpat Cornflakes Chat Bowl is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jhatpat cornflakes chat bowl using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jhatpat Cornflakes Chat Bowl:
- Prepare 2 bowl of dry cornflakes chiwda.
- Make ready 1 bowl of boiled cubed potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of hung curd.
- Take 1/2 bowl of onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 bowl of tomato finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 TSP of finely chopped green chillies.
- Get 1 TSP of green chutney.
- Take 1 TSP of Sweet tamarind paste.
- Get as per taste of Black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Anardana.
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of Mota Sev to garnish.
- Get 1 tsp of green coriander to garnish.
Instructions to make Jhatpat Cornflakes Chat Bowl:
- Lay down the cornflakes mix in a plate..
- Mix potatoes, onion, tomatoes, chilies and both chutney and add over the cornflakes mix..
- Add curd. Add chat masala, salt, anardana and garnish with sev and coriander...
- Serve before it gets soggy..
Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food jhatpat cornflakes chat bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!