Chatpata Chana Wrap.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chatpata chana wrap. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Most grocery stores these days carry organic foods. This aisl is full of what are today recognized as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will see that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you give it the right nutrition. This in turn will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Recipe of Quick Chatpata Chana Wrap
Chatpata Chana Wrap is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chatpata Chana Wrap is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chatpata chana wrap using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpata Chana Wrap:
- Prepare 2 of wraps.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled chickpeas/kabuli chana.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare of To roast and grind:- 1 tbsp dried pomegranates seeds/sukha anardana.
- Get 1 tsp of shah jeera.
- Prepare 2 tsp of To mix together:- red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Punjabi chole masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of amchor/dry mango powder.
- Make ready 1 cup lettuce of For assembling the wraps:-.
- Get 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- Take 1/2 of cabbage shredded.
- Get 1 tsp of chat masala for sprinkle.
- Make ready 1 of carrot grated.
Steps to make Chatpata Chana Wrap:
- Roast anardana and shahi jeera light brown and grind it to powder..
- Mix together all the spices listed under to mix together and keep aside..
- In a wok or pan heat oil add ginger garlic paste, slit green chillies and saute until golden brown..
- Add the chopped onions and saute till transparent..
- Add the tomatoes and cook until soft and oil separates..
- Keep low flame add mixed spice and saute for a minute..
- Add boiled and drain chickpeas and mix well. Add salt if required and cook for two minute..
- Add roasted anardana-jeera powder mix well..
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes and mixture will dry foam..
- Mix salad ingredientes. Heat 1/2 tap oil in a skillet over medium heat for about 30 seconds on each side to heat up..
- Layer with lettuce and then layer with chana masala, and top with salad..
- Then squeeze the juice of lime and chat masala over it all..
- Wrap up cut in half and wrap it in aluminium foil and enjoy with ketchup..
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. You will come to discover that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. Your body will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. One thing you may not realize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food chatpata chana wrap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!