Aloo/ Paneer Paratha.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo/ paneer paratha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Majority of grocery stores these days have organic foods. This food section is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard some diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition.
Recipe of Speedy Aloo/ Paneer Paratha
Aloo/ Paneer Paratha is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Aloo/ Paneer Paratha is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have aloo/ paneer paratha using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo/ Paneer Paratha:
- Get 500 grams of Potatoes (5 -6) boiled and mashed or take a cupful of grated paneer.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- Get pinch of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of anardana powder (optional).
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get for of finely grounded paste (2 Green chilies, ½ inch Ginger)(it's optional).
- Make ready for of outer layer:.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 th cup of water or as required.
- Get as per taste of salt.
Steps to make Aloo/ Paneer Paratha:
- For parathas the dough should be soft so knead it nicely and keep aside..
- For making Paratha Take a small amount of dough ball, flatten and roll using the rolling pin using bit of flour for dusting, as we make rotis..
- Place potato stuffing inside the flattened & rolled dough and press the filling insides and pull the dough outwards, now join and bring together the empty dough pleats properly as otherwise there will be gaps while rolling and the filling comes out..
- Press the edges with your fingertips properly ensuring there is no gap. Roll this ball in some flour and roll into a round flat bread/ paratha of the same size as of roti/ paratha..
- Now place this flattened and rolled paratha on the hot tava, ensure tava is hot and not cold or just warm. Parathas need to be cooked on medium - high flame as low flame won't cook them properly and they will turn hard..
- Once you are sure it's done from one side, flip the paratha so it gets cooked/ roasted from both sides, it's time to roast it by brushing with ghee/ oil/ butter. Ensure applying ghee only when you start seeing brown spots. if ghee is applied on raw paratha it will harden..
- Till both the sides are well cooked/ roasted properly we have to roast, it takes approx 1-2 minutes for a paratha, in between keep on pressing paratha with a spatula or flat ladle..
- Serve hot with butter or mango pickle or lemon pickle or some fresh curd..
- It's a full meal and a good option for tiffin's/ lunch boxes..
With regards to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you'll need. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don't need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It's also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you're planning to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food aloo/ paneer paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!