Beetroot Aaloo Paratha.
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beetroot aaloo paratha. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One good thing about going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. The majority of folks think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We're barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. Unlike buying a car, you can't exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You must learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn't get adequate nutrition.
Recipe of Favorite Beetroot Aaloo Paratha
Beetroot Aaloo Paratha is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Beetroot Aaloo Paratha is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beetroot aaloo paratha using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Aaloo Paratha:
- Get 1 cup of Beetroot wheat flour.
- Get 1 cup of multigrain flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready of As per taste Himalaya salt.
- Prepare of As required Ghee to cook paratha.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Prepare of For Stuffing:-.
- Get 2 cups of boiled and smashed potatoes.
- Take 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of grated garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of anardana powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of saunf lakhnavi.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take of As per taste Himalayan salt.
- Get of For Fruitti Raita :-.
- Get 250 grams of Curd.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sweetlime's pieces.
- Take 1 tbsp of Pomegranate.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Take 1 tbsp of roasted Almond flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mix coloured tutti frutti.
- Get of As required Cherries to garnish.
Steps to make Beetroot Aaloo Paratha:
- Mix Beetroot flour, multigrain flour, oil & salt in a bowl mix well and knead a soft dough with water..
- Mix mashed potatoes, chilli, garlic,coriander, anardana powder, kitchen king masala & salt in a bowl. Heat a pan add ghee add saun & cumin when starts cracking add onion and salt, saute till turns transparent and soft. Add potato mixture, mix properly till mix well. Cool the stuffing and mix it..
- Knead a dough again and make equal Rounds and roll small poori take 1 tbsp of potato stuffing keep it in center and fold it and again roll the paratha gently and cook both sides properly applying ghee both the sides..
- For Fruity Raita whisk curd properly in a bowl and all the ingredients mix and garnish with cherry and serve in a bowl..
- Serve Healthy, Yummy,hot Ready Beetroot aaloo paratha with tasty Fruity Raita and enjoy..
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beetroot aaloo paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!