Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chole masala & ajwain puri. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again.
Recipe of Homemade Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri
Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chole masala & ajwain puri using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri:
- Take 250 gms of Kabuli chana.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- Take 3 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1 tsp of anardana.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Get 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pc of dalchini.
- Prepare 7 of blackpeppercorns.
- Take 5 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 11/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take 5 tsp of coriander finely chopped.
- Take of For puris:.
- Get 1 cup of maida.
- Make ready 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chole Masala & Ajwain Puri:
- Soak Kabuli chana overnight and Morning boil it just adding water..
- Chop roughly onions and tomatoes.In a grinder add onions, tomatoes, coriander seeds, jeera, anardana, ginger, garlic, dalchini, blackpepper, cloves and grind everything to a smooth paste. Add very little water..
- In a kadai take 2 tbsp of oil and add 2 bay leaves and 3tsp corainder leaves. Saute for 2 mins. Then add kashmiri chilli powder, red chilli powder and then add the onion tomato puree. Mix well and cook till oil starts floating..
- Add kasuri methi, salt to taste, garam masala and boiled chana and add little water and let it boil for 10 mins. Garnish with coriander.Serve hot with puri..
- Puri is made using wheat flour, maida, salt and ajwain. Mix everything adding water and make a stiff dough. Keep it covered for 15 mins. Taken dough and rolled into big rotis and cut into cookpad alphabets and hat using knife.Deep fried them. Serve hot with chana masala.😋😋.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chole masala & ajwain puri recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!