Methi onion paratha. methi paratha or methi ka paratha video recipe: Trending featured recipes. furthermore, methi paratha stays fresh for longer time when kneaded only with curd and not water. Onion paratha Recipe With step by step photos. Onion paratha are delicious whole wheat Onion paratha or pyaaz ka paratha is one of the popular and tasty paratha variety made in punjbai homes.
Onion Paratha is a delicious and very popular North Indian breakfast dish. We all love parathas and our dinner comprise of mostly rotis or parathas. Onion paratha can be prepared in two ways.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, methi onion paratha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Today, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will see that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to run optimally. As a result, the immune system can fight off any malady.
Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Methi onion paratha
Methi onion paratha is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Methi onion paratha is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
methi paratha or methi ka paratha video recipe: Trending featured recipes. furthermore, methi paratha stays fresh for longer time when kneaded only with curd and not water. Onion paratha Recipe With step by step photos. Onion paratha are delicious whole wheat Onion paratha or pyaaz ka paratha is one of the popular and tasty paratha variety made in punjbai homes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook methi onion paratha using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi onion paratha:
- Take 1 bunch of methi leaves /fenugreek leaves.
- Get 2 cup of atta (wheat flour).
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 2 of chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera(cumin seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of anardana (dry pomegranate seeds).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Corrinder seeds.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready as needed of Oil for frying.
Step by step Methi Paratha Recipe. Combine whole-wheat flour, chickpea flour, onion, chopped methi leaves, and spices in a large. A blog about experimenting and being creative with food and recipes. How to make methi paratha: Clean the methi leaves and wash them Keep aside to let all the water drain off.
Steps to make Methi onion paratha:
- Wash methi and drain completely add them to a blender and make a fine puree with the help of water usewater only if needed.
- Add the puree to the flour along with salt,onion,green chill,jeera,corrinder seeds,anardana and red chilli and mix well knead together ti make a dough.
- If the dough turns to dry then sprinkle water and knead add little oil and knead well to make a sift dough.
- Set the aside for 15 minutes.
- Fliur the rolling area and flatten a vall sprinkle Fliur roll it to make thick paratha.
- Heat tawa transfer a paratha ti the tawa flip it to the other side and cook untill golden sports appear smear oil press gently for the paratha to puff.
- Serve methi paratha with curd and mix pickle.
- Take hot tawa and put paratha on it.
- Apply oil on both sides of paratha and fry it on medium flame till it turns into the golden brown.
- Now methi paratha is ready serve with curd and mix pickle.
In a bowl mix every thing. Make a dough using water adding little by littel and then leave the. Aloo methi paratha is one of the healthy paratha i make for quick lunch or dinner. Aloo methi paratha recipe - easy kids lunch box idea. Kneading flour to a soft pliable dough with just enough.
Yet another thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good impact on your health. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food methi onion paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!