Sabodana Aloo Tikki.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sabodana aloo tikki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they consume. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Recipe of Homemade Sabodana Aloo Tikki
Sabodana Aloo Tikki is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Sabodana Aloo Tikki is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sabodana aloo tikki using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sabodana Aloo Tikki:
- Prepare 2 cup of sabodana soaked.
- Take 3 of medium boiled potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of roasted peanut crushed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of green chilli & ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Arrowroot Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Rock salt.
- Prepare As needed of Oil to deep fry.
Steps to make Sabodana Aloo Tikki:
- Place the mashed potatoes in a bowl add salt, green chilli & ginger paste add sesame seeds add peanut crushed add soaked saboodana mix well..
- Add arrowroot powder and mix..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till crisp and golden brown..
- Serve hot saboodana aloo tikki with mint and coriander chutney.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sabodana aloo tikki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!