Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, pindi rajma. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Virtually all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. This aisl has what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function well. As a result, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently.
Recipe of Favorite Pindi Rajma
Pindi Rajma is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pindi Rajma is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pindi rajma using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pindi Rajma:
- Take 1 cup of Rajma (Kidney Beans), soaked overnight.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 " of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Take 4-5 of cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 of tea bags.
- Get 2-3 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of carom seeds (ajwain).
- Take 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Get 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of asafoetida (opt).
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 12 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves).
- Get 1 tsp. of amchur powder (dry mango powder).
- Make ready 1 tsp. of anardana powder (pomegranate seeds powder).
- Take 1/4 cup of tamarind water.
- Get 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Pindi Rajma:
- Pressure cook the soaked rajma in 2 cups water, tea bags, salt, bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms and cloves. (You can also use a Bouquet Garni / Spice Potli instead) for 8-10 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle..
- Open the lid when it cools down. Discard the whole spices and the tea bags..
- Heat oil in a pan & temper with carom seeds, asafoetida, green chilies, ginger and garlic. Saute for few seconds..
- Add all the dry spices & saute for a few seconds..
- Now add the boiled rajma and simmer till it turns slightly thick..
- Mash it with a potato masher..
- Add the tamarind water & simmer till you get the desired consistency..
- When done, switch off the flame and garnish with coriander..
- Serve with naan, kulcha, tandoori roti, poori, bhatura, paratha, chapati, plain rice or jeera rice..
Among the first varieties of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pindi rajma recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!