Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, lahori qatlamba. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Lahori Qatlamba
Lahori Qatlamba is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Lahori Qatlamba is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lahori qatlamba using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lahori Qatlamba:
- Take 1 cup of maida.
- Take 1 cup of roti Wala ata.
- Make ready 2 of tab spoon oill.
- Take 1 of tab spoon namak.
- Get of Pani ata ghondhne ke lye.
- Make ready 1 of tab spoon kutti Lal Mirche.
- Get 1 cup of besan.
- Take 1 of agg.
- Take Half of tab spoon namak.
- Make ready Half of tab spoon kala namak.
- Take 1 of tab spoon Pisa zeera.
- Prepare 1 of tab spoon Kutta dhainya.
- Take 1 tea spoon of zarde ka rang.
- Take of Chutki Lal food colour.
- Get 4 of tab spoon mong ki Dal adha ghanta bigho de.
- Prepare 1 of tab spoon anardana.
Instructions to make Lahori Qatlamba:
- Maida or roti ka ata namak oill Dale kar.
- Ata ghondh le.
- Aek bowl me besan Dale kutti Lal Mirche namak dale.
- Anda Dale Pisa zeera zarde ka rang dale.
- Chtki Lal rang Dale Kutta dhainya Dale mong ki Dal do ghante ke lye bhigo de phir Pani see nikal khushk Kar le.
- Sari cheezo ko mix Karein or paste tyar Kar le.
- Ab Bari prat ko Ulta Karein or ate ka aek Pera le Kar roti ki tarh Bel le phir ye paste lagaye or mong ki Dal is Par phela de anar Dana chirke or Bari karahi me garem oill me Dal de.
- Dono tarf see golden Karein or garem garamsarve karein.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lahori qatlamba recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!