Chawal Ke Pakode Rice Pakoda.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chawal ke pakode rice pakoda. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don't forget whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight.
Easiest Way to Make Homemade Chawal Ke Pakode Rice Pakoda
Chawal Ke Pakode Rice Pakoda is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chawal Ke Pakode Rice Pakoda is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chawal ke pakode rice pakoda using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chawal Ke Pakode Rice Pakoda:
- Get 2 cup of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger Grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion Finely chopped.
- Get 1 cup of Besan / Chickpea flour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Anardana powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ajwain/carom seeds.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chawal Ke Pakode Rice Pakoda:
- In a mixing bowl take leftover rice and mash the cooked rice well with hands or masher or with back of the spoon..
- To it add chopped onion, green chilli, fresh coriander, ginger, besan and salt and keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Add the spices to it and mix well..
- Add little water to make a thick pakoda batter. Heat the oil in a pan on high flame..
- Once the oil is hot, start dropping pakoras in the hot oil..
- Fry the pakoras on medium heat until golden brown and crisp. Drain on a tissue paper..
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce/chutney..
Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chawal ke pakode rice pakoda recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!