Methi Matar Parantha/ Peas fenugreek pancake. fenugreek paratha recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy, tasty and flaky paratha stuffed with fresh fenugreek leaves and other spices. it is an ideal flat bread recipe for lunch boxes which is heavily popular with marathi and hindi speaking community in india. methi paratha. Learn this Delectable recipe of Peas and Fenugreek leaves in Cremy Sauce. Methi Matar Malai has three main ingredients: Methi (Fenugreek leaves).
I made this Methi Matar Malai for dinner to go with our chapathi the other day. Methi (Fenugreek) is a popular winter vegetable in India. But because I do not have an option, I do buy them from the Indin store whenever I feel like eating aloo-methi (potato with fenugreek leaves), methi paratha (fenugreek leaves flatbread) or methi matar malai (fenugreek leaves & green peas.
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, methi matar parantha/ peas fenugreek pancake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Following a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.
Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Methi Matar Parantha/ Peas fenugreek pancake
Methi Matar Parantha/ Peas fenugreek pancake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Methi Matar Parantha/ Peas fenugreek pancake is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
fenugreek paratha recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy, tasty and flaky paratha stuffed with fresh fenugreek leaves and other spices. it is an ideal flat bread recipe for lunch boxes which is heavily popular with marathi and hindi speaking community in india. methi paratha. Learn this Delectable recipe of Peas and Fenugreek leaves in Cremy Sauce. Methi Matar Malai has three main ingredients: Methi (Fenugreek leaves).
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have methi matar parantha/ peas fenugreek pancake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Matar Parantha/ Peas fenugreek pancake:
- Take of For dough-.
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour / All-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of semolina (optional).
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get of Milk as required to knead the dough to enhance the taste.
- Get of For stuffing-.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen/ boiled peas mashed.
- Take 2 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- Get 1 cup of chopped Methi.
- Take 2 tbsp of freshly chopped fresh Cilantro.
- Get 2 tbsp of cashew nut powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Anardana powder.
- Make ready 2-3 of Green chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled potato / paneer (optional).
Methi paratha - learn how to make methi paratha with step by step photos. They are so healthy, tasty and keep good in lunch box too. Methi roti & methi paratha are made at home for the kids' lunch box when ever I have fresh fenugreek or methi leaves. In this post I have shown how to make layered.
Instructions to make Methi Matar Parantha/ Peas fenugreek pancake:
- Prepare Stuffing- Heat oil in a pan and add onions to it. Saute it until they turn pink. Now add mashed peas and cook until moisture is absorbed..
- Now add methi and just a tiny pinch of salt.Cover and cook until methi is wilted..
- Add cilantro leaves, cashew powder, pinch of turmeric, garam masala, salt, anardana powder, chopped green chillies..
- Adjust the seasoning. If required. Mix well, once cooked transfer into a plate and let it cool completely..
- 1/2 cup grated boiled potato or paneer (optional) can be added to it. and the stuffing is ready..
- For Dough- Mix all the above ingredients and knead a semi stiff dough. (Don't make it too stiff as the semolina absorbs milk) ..
- Cover it and rest the dough for 20 mins..
- Once everything bus ready. Take a dough ball and roll it. Fill the prepared stuffing to it. Seal it and roll it..
- Heat the griddle / tawa and on a medium flame Cook the paranthas and serve with butter/ curd/ pickle..
The methi malai matar gravy has a mildly-sweet taste, which is complemented well by the addictive taste of fenugreek leaves. Fenugreek leaves and green peas together give you ample iron in restaurant style methi mutter malai, so this is a good way of topping up on the nutrient, especially for. The Methi Matar Pulao Recipe is a simple, healthy preparation of cooked rice, mixed and spiced up with methi leaves and spices. I often like to The Methi Matar Pulao makes a great lunch box meal filled with nutrition of methi and rice, when served along with Tomato Onion Raita and a roasted Papad. Methi parathas are a variation of the pan-fried Indian flatbread, flavored with fresh fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds, turmeric and red chili powder.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the veggies which will provide you with the potassium you'll need is broccoli. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food methi matar parantha/ peas fenugreek pancake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!