Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kala chana. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. In addition, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight gain problems.
How to Make Award-winning Kala Chana
Kala Chana is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Kala Chana is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kala chana using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kala Chana:
- Make ready 1 Cup of Kala Chana.
- Take 1 Pinch of Hing.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Jeera.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger.
- Make ready 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Desi Ghee.
- Make ready For of Spices-.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Dhaniya Powder.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Laal Mirch Powder.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Ginger/ Sonth Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Amchoor Powder.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Roasted Jeera Powder.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Anardana Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
Steps to make Kala Chana:
- Wash Kala Chana properly, then soak them in water for 6-8 hours..
- Chop Ginger & Green Chillies in slices..
- After 6-8 hours, take a pressure cooker, add soaked Chana with 1 Teaspoon Salt & Ample amount of water..
- Now close the lid & give 2 Whistle on High Flame & 4-5 Low Flame..
- After 6-7 whistles, turn off the flame & let the cooker depressurise naturally..
- After some time open the lid, separate Chana water from Chana & keep it aside by filtering..
- Now take a kadhai, add 2 Tablespoon Desi Ghee in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When Ghee gets heated up, add 1 Teaspoon Jeera & 1 Pinch Hing in it & let them sizzle..
- When they start sizzling, add Chana water in it & let it boil..
- When gravy starts boiling, add spices mix in it, mix them properly & cook them for 2-3 minutes..
- After 2-3 minutes, add drained chana in it, close the lid, cook them till gravy is depleted 3/4..
- After some Time when gravy is depleted 3/4 add green chillies & Ginger Slices in & mix them properly..
- Your Kala Chana is ready to be served..
You have to remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kala chana recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!