Anardana Rich kheer.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, anardana rich kheer. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Virtually all grocery stores now have organic foods. This food section is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some diseases. By eating these foods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the right nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off diseases.
Recipe of Perfect Anardana Rich kheer
Anardana Rich kheer is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Anardana Rich kheer is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook anardana rich kheer using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Anardana Rich kheer:
- Get 1/2 cup of rice.
- Get 2 litres of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pomegranate juice.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of mixed dry fruits.
- Make ready 4 tbs of raisins.
- Take as needed of Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Anardana Rich kheer:
- To begin with, soak the almonds overnight and slice these nuts on a clean chopping board and keep them aside until needed again. If you like the roasted taste, you can dry roast in a non-stick pan..
- Keep a pressure cooker on medium flame and add milk(1 cup) in it. Allow the milk to come to a boil, then add rice and pressure cook it for 2 whistles. Cool it down completely and set aside..
- Now take a deep vessel and pour left milk and boil it until the milk becomes thick. Scrape the cream from the side and allow it to thickens..
- Then add sugar, condensed milk, cardamom powder and stir. Now add the cooked rice in the vessel and stir continuously..
- When it's got thickens add dry fruits and raisins and stir for few minutes..
- Remove from heat and let it cool completely. Now add pomegranate juice and stir..
- Anaardana rich kheer is ready to serve..
Although some of you like to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have more than others. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food anardana rich kheer recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!