Aloo Paratha. Aloo paratha in hindi, Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha, Aloo Parantha, aloo paratha dhaba style, aloo paratha kaise banaye. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing.
In fact, in Urdu, "Aloo" means potato. Indian Aloo Paratha - whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spicy potato filling. This paratha is best I am quite happy to share this recipe of aloo paratha with you guys.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, aloo paratha. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are today known as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse certain diseases. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness.
Recipe of Homemade Aloo Paratha
Aloo paratha in hindi, Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha, Aloo Parantha, aloo paratha dhaba style, aloo paratha kaise banaye. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing.
Aloo Paratha is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Aloo Paratha is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aloo paratha using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Paratha:
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Green chili , finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Dhana - jeeru powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmuric powder.
- Get ½ tsp of seeds ajwain Carom or (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chili powder Red.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pomegranate seeds Dry / Anardana powder (optional).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chaat masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Aamchur powder.
- Take 2 tbsps of Kasuri methi.
- Take as required of salt.
- Take 1.1/2 cups of whole wheat flour atta /.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Get as required of water.
- Get as required of ghee oil or.
Actually more than happy, I am. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. This filling and tasty dish is best served with chutney, curry, curd or raita and loads of butter, which makes Punjabi aloo Paratha a divine indulgence! Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix.
Instructions to make Aloo Paratha:
- First mix the flour with salt and oil. Addwater and knead to a smooth and soft dough. Tip: Add water in small proportions while kneading the dough..
- Cover and let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes..
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker. When slightly hot or warm, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Lightly, roast the pomegranate seeds on a tava or small pan andcrush them to semi fine powder..
- Add the pomegranate or anardana powder, garam masala, red chili powder, chaat masala, green chillies, amchur powder, dhana-jeeru powder, hing, turmeric powder, kasuri methi and salt to the mashed potatoes andmix uniformly. Taste the aloo stuffing and add more of the spices or salt if required..
- Make medium or big balls from the dough..
- Roll the balls into small circles like how you roll chapatis. Make sure it's thick enough and can hold the the filling. You can use some flour to dust your chapati..
- Place a few tbsps of the filling in the center of the rolled chapati, wrap the chapati with the filling. Keep in mind that the filling should not be too less or too much..
- Now roll the paratha with soft hand. Try not break or tear. If required dust some wheat flour for rolling it..
- Place the stuffed aloo paratha on a hot tava or griddle. When one side has slightly browned, flip the paratha. Spread some oil on the browned side and flip again and spread oil on the other side..
- Flip once or twice, while pressing the paratha clockwise with soft hand till you see golden spots on the aloo paratha and they look crisp and well cooked..
- Relish it with yogurt or raita or mango pickle or lemon pickle or coriander chatni or ketchup. You can even havewith dal makhani and with a big glass of lassi which gets very heavy !!! So i usually have aloo paratha plain with pickle or just with ginger chai..
Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. This delicious Aloo Paratha is very. A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes. Alu porota or 'paratha' needs no introduction. This popular flatbread stuffed with delicately spiced.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food aloo paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!