Stamina-Fueling Rice Bowl.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, stamina-fueling rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to function. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Stamina-Fueling Rice Bowl
Stamina-Fueling Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stamina-Fueling Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stamina-fueling rice bowl using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stamina-Fueling Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 400 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Make ready 200 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Make ready 1/2 of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- Take 1 of Green onions.
- Make ready 1 of Toasted nori seaweed.
- Get 2 slice of Yellow pickled daikon (takuan).
- Take 1 of Egg yolk.
- Take of Sauce for your stamina-fueling rice bowl.
- Get 60 ml of Chicken stock granules.
- Make ready 2 clove of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of Grated ginger.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
Steps to make Stamina-Fueling Rice Bowl:
- Grate the garlic and ginger. If you like garlic, feel free to use two cloves! Mix together all of the sauce ingredients and let sit for at least 1 hour, a half-day if you can..
- Cut the pork belly slices into easy-to-eat pieces, boil briefly, and drain out the water. Cut the leek into 2-3 mm diagonal slices..
- Heat a wok, and add sesame oil once it is hot. Stir fry the leek and then add the meat and sauce..
- Stir fry for about a minute and a half while shaking the wok..
- Place some nori on top of hot rice that's been bowl, and place the stir-fried meat mixture on top. Top with the takuan and some chopped green onions, and place the egg yolk right on top. It's ready to eat..
Nuts as well as different seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it needs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stamina-fueling rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!