Grilled Pacific Saury Sushi with Black Rice.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled pacific saury sushi with black rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don't forget whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won't ever have to worry about gaining weight again.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Grilled Pacific Saury Sushi with Black Rice
Grilled Pacific Saury Sushi with Black Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Grilled Pacific Saury Sushi with Black Rice is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grilled pacific saury sushi with black rice using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pacific Saury Sushi with Black Rice:
- Prepare of [for the fish topping].
- Prepare 2 of Pacific saury, sashimi quality.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Make ready of [for the sushi rice].
- Prepare 180 ml of White rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Black rice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sake and 1 sheet of kombu seaweed (5 cm square).
- Make ready 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- Get of [Others for garnish].
- Make ready 1 of optional Grated daikon radish.
- Take 1 of optional Okahijiki (type of saltwort).
- Get 1 of optional Shiso seeds.
- Make ready 1 of optional Kabosu citrus.
Steps to make Grilled Pacific Saury Sushi with Black Rice:
- Make the sushi rice. Mix about 3 tablespoons of black rice and 1 tablespoon of sake with 180 ml of uncooked white rice. Add konbu seaweed to the rice cooker and set to cook..
- Transfer the cooked rice into a large bowl and drizzle the sushi vinegar. Let rest for about 10 seconds to allow the rice to absorb the vinegar (use a sushi rice tub if available)..
- Mix the rice well with a cutting motion and cool down with a fan at the same time. After it's cooled down, cover with a moistened tea towel on top to keep the rice moist and soft..
- The aroma of grilled Pacific saury is irresistible. I like aji (horse mackerel) seared quickly, but I like pacific saury grilled well..
- Since the fish will be grilled, it's fine to use leftover fish on sale at the end of the day. Whenever I find special offers, I always buy several to freeze..
- Rinse the fish and sprinkle with salt. Leave to stand for a while to get rid of the fishy smell. Salting helps remove the fishy smell..
- Rinse the fish gently and pat dry. Let's start grilling..
- If you have fresh fish, you could sear the surface with a blow torch..
- Otherwise, you can use your grill..
- After grilling, slice the flesh on the diagonal and top with the sushi rice to make nigiri sushi. Plate and serve!.
- I put kabosu citrus, cooked okahijiki, grated daikon radish and shisho seeds next to the sushi..
- This sushi rice made with black rice looks beautiful, doesn't it?.
- Squeeze the kabosu citrus and sprinkle with a little soy sauce. Have a bite!.
- The sushi rice with black rice changes its colour immediately when mixed in with vinegar. The rice is packed with color as well as flavor..
Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled pacific saury sushi with black rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!