Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, authentic kimchi. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. This section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. Consuming these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses.
Recipe of Perfect Authentic Kimchi
Authentic Kimchi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Authentic Kimchi is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have authentic kimchi using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Kimchi:
- Prepare 2 head of Chinese cabbage.
- Make ready 1 of Salt for pickling (5% of the weight of the cabbages).
- Get 1 medium of Daikon radish.
- Make ready 1/2 stalk of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green onions.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1/2 of Asian pear or apple.
- Make ready 2 head of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of Ginger.
- Get 20 cm of piece Kombu.
- Prepare 2 of Scallops.
- Prepare 5 of to 6 Ama-ebi shrimp (with their shells on).
- Get 50 grams of Salt-preserved squid (ika no shiokara).
- Get 100 grams of The liquid from salt-preserved sardines.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 100 grams of Dried red chili peppers (coarsely ground).
- Take 50 grams of Dried red chili peppers (finely shredded).
- Take 100 grams of Rice porridge (okayu).
Steps to make Authentic Kimchi:
- Cut the Chinese cabbage heads into quarters, and salt with 5% of their weight in salt the day before you plan to make the kimchi. (Make sure to put plenty of salt on the tougher root ends.) The next day, when moisture has come out of the cabbage and it is immersed in it, drain off the moisture in a colander..
- Make the additional ingredients. Cut the daikon radish into 4 cm long julienne, sprinkle with salt and leave until wilted. Squeeze out the moisture..
- Cut the green onion and Chinese chives into 3 cm long pieces. Cut the leek into 3 cm long pieces and julienne..
- Put the onion, pear, garlic and ginger into a food processor and process until chopped and combined..
- Soak the konbu seaweed in water until softened, and shred finely. Combine with the scallops, ama-ebi shrimp, and the salt-preserved sardine liquid in a food processor. Process until the shrimp shells are completely chopped..
- From this point on protect your hands with gloves. Sprinkle half the chili pepper onto the daikon radish from Step 2, and mix well until it has all turned red..
- Process the salt-preserved squid in a food processor until it's chopped up. Add this to the Step 6 mixture with the sugar, and squeeze and mix together with your hands..
- Add the Step 5 konbu seaweed and the Step 5 scallop-shrimp mixture and mix and rub it all together with your hands..
- Add the chopped up garlic mixture from Step for and mix it in. Add the rest of the chili peppers and rice porridge, and mix well..
- Add the chopped up green onion, leek and Chinese chives. Mix to combine. The seasoning ingredient mix is finished..
- Next, combine the seasoning mix with the Chinese cabbage. If the cabbage is still wet dry it well with paper towels. Push in the seasoning mix between the leaves of the cabbage..
- Roll up the cabbage pieces, wrap each one with the outermost leaves, and it's done..
- Kimchi is a fermented food, so don't eat it right after you make it. It's best after resting in the refrigerator for at least 4 days. Once it tastes right, store it in the partial freezing compartment (almost freezing) of your refrigerator to slow down further fermentation..
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food authentic kimchi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!