Eight Treasures Stir-fry.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, eight treasures stir-fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One terrific thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we live in. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Numerous folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We're barraged with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. When your body quites functioning properly, you can't get yourself a healthy one. You should learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to receive proper nutrition.
Recipe of Speedy Eight Treasures Stir-fry
Eight Treasures Stir-fry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Eight Treasures Stir-fry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have eight treasures stir-fry using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eight Treasures Stir-fry:
- Take of <Main Ingredients> *This time I used these eight main ingredients.
- Get 1/4 of Wombok.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Get 10 cm of Daikon Radish.
- Take 4 of Shiitake.
- Take 100 g of Bamboo Shoots.
- Prepare 250-300 g of Pork Belly *thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 of Squid.
- Get 12 of Prawns.
- Prepare of *Other Suggested Ingredients: Onion, Snow Peas, Shimeji, Black Fungus, Edamame, Boiled Quail Eggs.
- Make ready of <Other Ingredients>.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Potato Starch.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- Take of <Soup Ingredients>.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Take 1/2-1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready of White Pepper as required.
Steps to make Eight Treasures Stir-fry:
- Place the Soup ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Check the flavour and adjust it to suit your taste..
- Place Potato Starch and Water in a small bowl or cup and mix well..
- All main ingredients should be cut or sliced to small pieces if large, so that it would be easy to eat..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat, cook Pork and Vegetables for a few minutes, then add Squid, Prawns and Shiitake (or other mushrooms)..
- Add the soup and cook a few more minutes until vegetables are cooked..
- Stir the Potato Starch mixture once again, then add it to the stir-fry a small amount at a time, stirring well, until the soup is thickened. *Note: You probably don’t need to use all the starch mixture..
- Sprinkle Rice Vinegar over and stir..
- Enjoy with freshly cooked rice..
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for preserving your health. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food eight treasures stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!