Stuffed Mooli Paratha. Thank you for watching the stuffed mooli paratha recipe! Dont forget to subscribe :) Please follow us on instagram: @mommazaid @papazaid @bodmonzaid. Stuffed Mooli Paratha is yummy shallow fried Indian bread belonging to Punjabi cuisine.
The stuffed parathas made with mooli filling. Mooli paratha recipe with step by step photos. Mooli ka paratha is a popular Punjabi whole wheat flatbread stuffed with spiced grated radish.
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed mooli paratha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, likely induced by the foods that are consumed. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets.
Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Stuffed Mooli Paratha
Stuffed Mooli Paratha is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Stuffed Mooli Paratha is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
Thank you for watching the stuffed mooli paratha recipe! Dont forget to subscribe :) Please follow us on instagram: @mommazaid @papazaid @bodmonzaid. Stuffed Mooli Paratha is yummy shallow fried Indian bread belonging to Punjabi cuisine.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed mooli paratha using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mooli Paratha:
- Take 2 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1 cup of white radish.
- Get 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil + shallow frying.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Mooli is the Hindi word for radish. Mooli Paratha is a whole wheat flatbread stuffed with grated mooli aka white radish. It's lightly seasoned with spices and makes a wholesome breakfast or lunch..mooli paratha is a traditional punjabi cuisine delicacy served usually with butter, curd and pickle last week. suddenly i remembered mooli paratha recipe and i was able to convince my husband for it. Stuffed Mooli Paneer Paratha is a lovely stuffed paratha recipe with a filling of grated radish and paneer.
Instructions to make Stuffed Mooli Paratha:
- First grate the muli, squeeze the grated muli to remove excess water and then use that water to knead the dough. Prepare the stuffing after kneading the dough..
- Take squeezed mooli, chopped green coriander, chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder in a bowl..
- Mix them properly. Stuffing is ready. Divide it into 6 equal portions..
- Take 1½ cup wheat flour, 2 teaspoons oil and salt to taste in a bowl. Knead smooth and soft dough using water squeezed from shredded mooli. If required, add additional normal water. Cover it with a plate and rest it for 10 minutes..
- Take 1/2 cup wheat flour in a plate for dusting/coating. After 10 minutes, knead dough again and grease the surface of the dough with 1 teaspoon oil. Divide it into 6 equal parts and give them a round shape of ball. Press each ball a little between your palms to give a shape of pattie. Coat it with dry wheat flour..
- Place one pattie on roti making board (chakla) and roll it out into a circle having approx. 4-5 inch diameter. Put one portion of prepared stuffing in the center..
- Wrap the stuffing with rolled circle and make a stuffed ball. Press it a little to give a shape of pattie..
- Coat it with dry wheat flour and roll it out carefully into a circle having approx 6-7 inch diameter..
- Heat a tava over medium flame. When it is medium hot, place rolled paratha on it. When the tiny bubbles appear on the surface, flip it..
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon oil over the surface with the help of spatula and cook for 30 seconds. Flip it and repeat the same process of spreading the oil and cook for 30-45 seconds. Repeat flip and cook process until light brown spots appear on both sides..
- Stuffed paratha with mooli is ready. Transfer to a plate and spread butter over it. Serve with pickle and tomato/bundi raita..
You can have it either for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. This paratha can even be packed. Learn how to make stuffed mooli paratha in a hassle free manner without getting messy. Mooli paratha is nutritious and very healthy especially in winters. Below is the detailed recipe as well Delicious stuffed parathas make a wonderful heavy breakfastor brunch.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stuffed mooli paratha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!