Kao Tom Moo (Thai rice congee with mince pork).
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kao tom moo (thai rice congee with mince pork). One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole grains and nuts. In addition, you need to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight.
Recipe of Favorite Kao Tom Moo (Thai rice congee with mince pork)
Kao Tom Moo (Thai rice congee with mince pork) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Kao Tom Moo (Thai rice congee with mince pork) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kao tom moo (thai rice congee with mince pork) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kao Tom Moo (Thai rice congee with mince pork):
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover cooked rice.
- Take 1 of chicken or veggies stock cube.
- Take of For mince pork balls.
- Get 250 g of mince pork or chicken.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 pinch of ground white pepper.
- Take of For crispy garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Make ready 4-5 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of For optional garnishes.
- Take of Thinly sliced green onions, Fried garlic, Sweet and salty pickle radish pickle red chilli.
Steps to make Kao Tom Moo (Thai rice congee with mince pork):
- Combine water or stock and stock cube together in the saucepan..
- Making pork balls mixed mince pork with grated garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce and ground pepper. Form them into small balls..
- Bring to a boil, add some cooked rice then reduce to a simmer and partially cover with lid for about 15-20 min. Occasionally stir..
- Place the mince balls into the rice saucepan. Gently stir and add some more water if the rice look a bit dry out..
- Season with soy sauce, fish sauce. Taste and add more sauce if prefer..
- Place into a bowl garnish with fried garlic, spring onions, coriander and chilli if prefer..
- Fried garlic- crushed and finely chop 4/5 cloves of garlic. 2-3 tbsp of oil in the small pan or saucepan and fry until golden brown.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kao tom moo (thai rice congee with mince pork) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!