Mooli Methi Paratha with Gobhi Matar Sabji and Gazar Aachar.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mooli methi paratha with gobhi matar sabji and gazar aachar. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.
How to Make Speedy Mooli Methi Paratha with Gobhi Matar Sabji and Gazar Aachar
Mooli Methi Paratha with Gobhi Matar Sabji and Gazar Aachar is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Mooli Methi Paratha with Gobhi Matar Sabji and Gazar Aachar is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mooli methi paratha with gobhi matar sabji and gazar aachar using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mooli Methi Paratha with Gobhi Matar Sabji and Gazar Aachar:
- Take For of Mooli Methi Paratha-.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped methi leaves.
- Get 1 of Radish grated and water squeezed out.
- Take as required of Chapati dough as required.
- Make ready to taste of Salt, red chilli.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of oil + 2 tbsp white butter/ desi ghee( Clarified butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ajwain (Carrom seeds).
- Take For of Gobhi Matar Sabzi-.
- Prepare 1 of medium cauliflower chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of peas boiled.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Mooli Methi Paratha with Gobhi Matar Sabji and Gazar Aachar:
- Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds. Once they crackle, add onions..
- Once onions are a bit brown, add tomatoes, salt, turmeric and mix. Cook till tomatoes are soft. Now add cauliflower and mix..
- Cover and cook on medium flame till cauliflower is cooked. Now add peas and Chilli powder and mix. Your Sabzi is ready..
- Now for Paratha, take a small portion of dough and roll between your hands, roll it flat with a rolling pin, put a handful of grated Raddish, methi leaves in the center and sprinkle some salt, chilli powder and carom seeds and mix..
- Now fold it inside the dough and roll into a flat chapati. Use dry flour as required..
- Heat the Tawa and cook the Paratha evenly from both sides. Apply some oil if you like. I cook my parathas dry and then apply butter/ desi ghee on the top..
- Enjoy your Winter meal with some curd and pickle..
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food mooli methi paratha with gobhi matar sabji and gazar aachar recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!