Stir Fried Vegies.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, stir fried vegies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don't forget whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Stir Fried Vegies
Stir Fried Vegies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Stir Fried Vegies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fried vegies using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Vegies:
- Take 1 cup of Broccli florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red,Green,Yellow Capsicum in cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Baby Corn.
- Take 2 of Carrots medium.
- Take 2 of Spring Onion.
- Make ready 6-7 of String beans or Snow peas.
- Get 4-5 of Red Radish.
- Get 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Ginger Julians.
- Make ready of To make sauce.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Make ready 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of White pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Cornflour.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Vegies:
- Prepare vegetables.cut broccli in florets, carrot & string beans diagonaly,capsicum in cubes,baby corn & red radish in slices.You can use broccli stems as well by cutting soft part in slices.wash & keep aside..
- Make sauce in bowl.mix salt,white black pepper, sugar,oyster sauce, apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Add cornflour slurry to it, mix well.keep aside..
- Boil water in pot with little salt. Add broccli florets in boiling water for 3-5 minutes to blanch them.strain them, keep aside. If u like ucan blanch other vegies too..
- Add oil in wok. Add chop garlic cloves.stir fry at high heat for a minute.when it's colour is changing, add ginger julians & white part of spring onion cut diagonally.stir fry over high heat for a minute. Take out big chunks of onion from wok. Add sauce & fry in wok over medium flame.sauce begins to thickened in no time.you can adjust consistancy by adding little or no water..
- When sauce is glossy add carrots, string beans, brocli, capsicum, corn, red radish & stir fry at high heat for 2-3 minutes.frying with spoon continuly.over frying will turn vegies soggy & they loose colours as well. Turn off heat in maximum 5 minutes..
- Garnish with spring onions & ginger julians. Stir fry vegies go best with steamed rice or boil rice yet try them with my garlic fried rice or prawn noodles or shrimp dumplings & enjoy with cookpad..
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food stir fried vegies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!