Aloo tikki chaat. Aloo tikki, also known as Aloo ki tikkia or Aloo ki tikki, is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. This tongue tickling aloo tikki chaat recipe uses stuffed spicy tikki and other typical chaat ingredients like sev, chopped onions and assortment of chutneys to recreate the best Indian street food experience. Aloo Tikki chaat is a popular street food in North India and in the other parts of the country.
You can also serve with chaat topping. Aloo Tikki Chaat is a delicious Indian street food of crisp potato tikki loaded with curd, chutney, and spices. Aloo Tikki is hard to give a miss if you are on tour to devour Indian Street Food, especially in.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, aloo tikki chaat. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green living equips you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
Recipe of Ultimate Aloo tikki chaat
Aloo tikki chaat is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Aloo tikki chaat is something that I have loved my whole life.
Aloo tikki, also known as Aloo ki tikkia or Aloo ki tikki, is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. This tongue tickling aloo tikki chaat recipe uses stuffed spicy tikki and other typical chaat ingredients like sev, chopped onions and assortment of chutneys to recreate the best Indian street food experience. Aloo Tikki chaat is a popular street food in North India and in the other parts of the country.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aloo tikki chaat using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo tikki chaat:
- Prepare 8-10 of boiled potatoes mashed smoothly.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of white peas washed and soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sweet Tamarind Chutney.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of roasted Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of curd Whisked with 1/2 tsp salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Green coriander Chutney.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Chaat Masala Powder.
- Get 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of medium carrot grated.
- Make ready 1 of medium Radish grated.
- Take as needed of Thin bhujiya sev.
Crispy Aloo Tikki is a popular street food chaat that can be made in a variety of ways. Any way you prepare these tikkis, they are sure to turn out great! They taste especially delicious with cilantro. Aloo tikki chaat is popular street food of India consisting of fried potato patties served hot with yellow peas masala (curry), varieties of chutney's and accompaniments.
Instructions to make Aloo tikki chaat:
- To make aloo tikki -mash boil potatoes smoothly, add little salt, cumin powder, black salt, red chilli powder, Chaat masala, and 4-5 drops of mustard oil. -mix well,make round shape balls, flatten it and fry it on tawa till golden brown. And tikkis are ready..
- To make chhola: -Heat remaining mustard oil in a pressure cooker, add cumin and methi seeds,let it crackle. - Add white peas mix and saute for 2-3 minutes. -Add coriander, Turmeric powder, 2 cups water and salt, wait for 2-3 whistles on medium flame. - Once pressure is removed, check if it's too thick, you can add warm water and boil for 2 minutes..
- Put tikkis on a plate. -Pour chhola over it. -Top up with tamrind chutney, green chutney and curd. - Sprinkle spice powders. - Garnish with onion, Carrot, radish,Bhujiya sev and coriander leaves. Serve immediately..
Aloo tikki chole recipe - This is North Indian chaat recipe. shallow fried potato patties topped with spicy chickpea gravy, green chutney, sweet chutney, yogurt and sev. Indian chaat recipes are tongue tickling. Aloo tikki is one of the most popular chaat items in India, it's like there can't be a chaat stall without aloo tikki on the menu. Its basically boiled potatoes mixed with spices and then fried. Aloo tikki chaat is one of the most popular and low fat street foods in India, liked by everyone.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food aloo tikki chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!