Mom's Chicken Casserole.π π?π€Ήβ?βοΈ?π?€π?₯.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, mom's chicken casserole.π π?π€Ήβ?βοΈ?π?€π?₯. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems.
Recipe of Award-winning Mom's Chicken Casserole.π π?π€Ήβ?βοΈ?π?€π?₯
Mom's Chicken Casserole.π π?π€Ήβ?βοΈ?π?€π?₯ is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Mom's Chicken Casserole.π π?π€Ήβ?βοΈ?π?€π?₯ is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mom's chicken casserole.π π?π€Ήβ?βοΈ?π?€π?₯ using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Chicken Casserole.π π?π€Ήβ?βοΈ?π?€π?₯:
- Get 1 kg of chicken drum legs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of tsb ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour to thicken.
- Get 1 of big Onion, chopped finely.
- Make ready 2 of garlic minced.
- Make ready 4 cm of fresh ginger, slice thinly.
- Get 2 of celery stalks, diced.
- Get 1 of carrots, cut into cubed.
- Make ready 2 cups of water and 3 chicken stock cubes.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground 5 star-anise.
- Take 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of ABC Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tbs of dried red chili flakes.
- Prepare of Steam Jasmine rice cook in Rice Cooker.
- Prepare of For side dish: Pickled of Homemade Indonesian Mixed Veges.
- Make ready of To make a pickled with Mixed veges:.
- Take of Telegraph Cucumber, deseeded, cut skin on into small cubed.
- Take of shallots.
- Take of carrots, peeled and cut into small cubed.
- Make ready of red radish with the skin on cut thickly, or.
- Get of peeled white radish, sliced thickly.
- Get 1/3 cup of sugar,.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of + 1 tbs white Vinegar.
- Get 2 of tps salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of from the kettle.
- Take of Drink of your choice.
Instructions to make Mom's Chicken Casserole.π π?π€Ήβ?βοΈ?π?€π?₯:
- Heat up 1 cup oil, add onions, fry a few minutes until slightly change colour then add ginger, garlic, then the 5-spice powder and cardamom stir fry for a few seconds then add the chicken legs and mix and stir-fry until slightly brown in both sides..
- Then add the 2 cups chicken stock, tomato sauce, soy sauce, red chili flakes, salt, blackpepper, carrots, celery and flour. Turn the heat to low, put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes, stir on every 5 minutes, keep the lid on. Our family loves the gravy juice. Add more water if necessary. Taste the season. If the legs are tender then turn off the heat. Transfer on a deep serving dish. To serve on a steamed rice bed and eith the side dish, a pickled vege π₯π? πΆπ?.
- PICKLED VEGES (could be done one day before): in a pot on the stove, put all the ingredients and stir until salt & sugar are dissolved. Remove. In a small glass bowl put all the Vege, then pour over the warm vinegar mixture, stir and let it cool. Then put the glass bowl in the fridge for 2 hours before serving. (Refrigerated up to 2 weeks)..
Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mom's chicken casserole.π π?π€Ήβ?βοΈ?π?€π?₯ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!