Amaranth Saag(Healthy Saag For Kids).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, amaranth saag(healthy saag for kids). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function optimally. As a result, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Amaranth Saag(Healthy Saag For Kids)
Amaranth Saag(Healthy Saag For Kids) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Amaranth Saag(Healthy Saag For Kids) is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook amaranth saag(healthy saag for kids) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Amaranth Saag(Healthy Saag For Kids):
- Get 400 gms /2 bunch of Dhantu/Amaranth leaves chopped.
- Get 200grms/1 bunch of Spinach/ palak leaves chopped.
- Take 200 grms of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 150 grms of Spring onion leaves chopped.
- Take 100 gm of /1 medium sized White radish roughly chopped.
- Make ready 100 gm of carrots roughly chopped.
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes roughly choppes.
- Take 1 1/2 tbs of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tbs of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tbs of cumin seeds.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready of tadka.
- Get 1/2 tbs of mustard seeds.
- Take 3 tbs of mustard oil for cooking tadka.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 20gm of Spring onion heads.
Steps to make Amaranth Saag(Healthy Saag For Kids):
- Carefully wash and clean all the leaves and put them in a pressure cooker with all the ingredients one by one as written in the ingredients list and start the flame on medium low..
- Now close the pressure cooker lid and let it cook for one whistle..
- Let the saag cool down a little now, use hand blender to blend all the ingredients while they are still hot..
- Now heat a Kadhai or an open deep vessel, pour oil and wait for 3 minutes once the oil is hot put mustard seeds, let the seeds crackle add Cumin seeds followed by ginger garlic paste and saute for 2minutes add spring onion heads now and again saute for 3 minutes.
- Now add the saag mixture to this TADKA pan and mix nicely, let the saag simmer for 10 minutes and now turn off the flame and serve hot with regular chapati or missi roti.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already understand that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will find that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food amaranth saag(healthy saag for kids) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!