Pressure Cooked, Meltingly Soft Simmered Pork and Daikon Radish.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, pressure cooked, meltingly soft simmered pork and daikon radish. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Today, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. Ingesting these foods will help your mental health. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions.
Recipe of Perfect Pressure Cooked, Meltingly Soft Simmered Pork and Daikon Radish
Pressure Cooked, Meltingly Soft Simmered Pork and Daikon Radish is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Pressure Cooked, Meltingly Soft Simmered Pork and Daikon Radish is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pressure cooked, meltingly soft simmered pork and daikon radish using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure Cooked, Meltingly Soft Simmered Pork and Daikon Radish:
- Make ready 400 grams of Pork belly (block).
- Take 4 of Boiled eggs.
- Take 15 cm of long piece Daikon radish (3 cm tall slices, quartered).
- Get 1/2 stalk of The white part of a leek (sliced diagonally).
- Make ready 200 ml of A. Water.
- Make ready 100 ml of A. Sake.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of A. Soy sauce.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of each A. Mirin, sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of A. Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of knobs A. Ginger (sliced).
- Prepare 1 clove of A. Garlic (sliced).
Steps to make Pressure Cooked, Meltingly Soft Simmered Pork and Daikon Radish:
- Bring plenty of water to a boil in a pressure cooker. Add the pork belly cut into 2 x 3 cm pieces and parboil for 10 minutes, to remove excess fat and odor. Drain, and rinse under water..
- Rinse the pressure cooker and bring the A. ingredients to a boil. Add the parboiled pork belly and the daikon radish pieces, then add the leek. Lock on the lid, bring up to pressure, and cook under pressure for 20 minutes..
- Leave to cool down naturally. Scoop off the fat floating on the surface (If you let it cool down completely and remove the solidified fat, the result will be really good)..
- Add the boiled eggs and simmer uncovered for about 20 minutes over low heat. Ladle the cooking sauce over everything occasionally. Keep simmering until the sauce has reduced by about half, and it's done..
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pressure cooked, meltingly soft simmered pork and daikon radish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!