Quick Dish - Daikon Radish to the Rescue.
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick dish - daikon radish to the rescue. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you go for healthy foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? As people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The things we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of nutritious food are now found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Quick Dish - Daikon Radish to the Rescue
Quick Dish - Daikon Radish to the Rescue is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Quick Dish - Daikon Radish to the Rescue is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick dish - daikon radish to the rescue using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Dish - Daikon Radish to the Rescue:
- Take 10 of cm Daikon radish.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 2 of and 1/2 teaspoons Dashi stock granules.
- Get 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Get 1 of to 2 Shiso leaves, optional.
Instructions to make Quick Dish - Daikon Radish to the Rescue:
- For the daikon, I used the spicy root tip, but I recommend using the top..
- Slice into 7-8 cm sticks..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, then sauté the daikon sticks on medium-high heat. When they start to become translucent, sprinkle dashi stock granules, then drizzle soy sauce into the pan from the sides..
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with shaved bonito and white sesame seeds, then serve! How fast is that?.
- If you have shiso leaves, slice and sprinkle on top! That will add a nice touch, and a tasty accent..
The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food quick dish - daikon radish to the rescue recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!