Kkakdugi (Cubed Radish Kimchi).
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, kkakdugi (cubed radish kimchi). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you go for nutritious foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people eat, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Simple Way to Prepare Quick Kkakdugi (Cubed Radish Kimchi)
Kkakdugi (Cubed Radish Kimchi) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Kkakdugi (Cubed Radish Kimchi) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kkakdugi (cubed radish kimchi) using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kkakdugi (Cubed Radish Kimchi):
- Get 1 large of Daikon radish.
- Get 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Get of For the sauce:.
- Make ready 1 of Apple.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Korean chili (finely powdered).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fermented krill (saeujeot) (or fish sauce).
- Make ready 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Minced ginger.
- Make ready 1 of Japanese leek (white part).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chinese celery (or garlic chives).
Steps to make Kkakdugi (Cubed Radish Kimchi):
- [Prep the daikon radish] Peel the daikon radish and cut into 2 cm cubes. Put in a plastic bag and mix evenly with 2 tablespoons of salt. Let sit for 1 to 2 hours. The daikon radish will release a lot of water....
- Occasionally rub the daikon from outside the bag. Thoroughly drain the daikon in a colander (let sit for about 30 minutes. In Step 4 photo, you can see that 350 ml of water drained from the daikon on the left-hand side)..
- [Prepping the sauce] Grate the apple. Cut the Japanese leek in half lengthways first and slice thinly and diagonally. Cut the Chinese celery into 3 cm widths. Put all the sauce ingredients into a bowl and combine..
- After the red colour from the chill is evenly distributed, add the daikon. Stir well (if your skin is sensitive, use gloves)..
- Pour the mixture into a storage container and chill in the fridge. You can eat it the following day. After 1 week to 10 days, the flavour will become well rounded. It will not be tart..
- This photo shows two day-old kkakduki..
- [Korean powdered chili] You can keep leftovers in the fridge to prevent discolouring..
- [Fermented krill] You can buy bottled ones at the supermarket and freeze leftovers..
- You can cook various dishes with it..
- "Stir-fried Potato with Fermented Krill" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145848-potato-fermented-krill-stir-fry.
- "Pale Pink Edamame Bean Rice with Fermented Krill" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145337-pink-tinged-fermented-krill-edamame-rice.
- "Pasta Aglio e Elio with Nanohana and Fermented Krill" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153061-spaghetti-aglio-e-olio-with-nanohana-and-fermented-krill.
- "Kimchi Hot Pot Sundubu Jjigae-style".
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for looking after your health. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food kkakdugi (cubed radish kimchi) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!