Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, furofuki daikon. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? As a lot of folks choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, possibly triggered by the foods that are ingested. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Many good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Recipe of Ultimate Furofuki Daikon
Furofuki Daikon is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Furofuki Daikon is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook furofuki daikon using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Furofuki Daikon:
- Prepare 1/2-1 of Daikon (White Radish).
- Make ready of Rice 1 to 2 tablespoons *OR Water retained from washing rice.
- Make ready of Kombu Kelp 10cm *OR Instant Dashi Powder 1 teaspoon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Miso Sauce Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Miso.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sake.
Steps to make Furofuki Daikon:
- Cut the Daikon Radish into 3 or 4 cm thick slices and peel and shave off the edges to round them. Make a shallow cut about 1 cm deep in a cross pattern on one end. This side will be the bottom..
- Place the Daikon slices and Rice to the pot with plenty of water. If you have saved rice-washed water, use it. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes to 1 hour until tender. Soak in water and rinse well to remove the starchiness..
- Now you cook them in Dashi Stock. Fill a pot with enough water to cover the daikon, then add Kombu, Soy Sauce and Salt. Cover with a lid and simmer on low heat for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Place all ingredients for Miso Sauce in a bowl and mix well. Microwave for 20 seconds or so a few times would help Sugar resolve well. *Note: If you like Yuzu and luckily have Yuzu juice, you can add 1 teaspoon to this sauce. Some people add small amount of Ginger juice..
- Serve Daikon hot with the sauce..
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food furofuki daikon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!