Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, daikon mochi. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. This aisl has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will start to run as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off diseases.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Daikon Mochi
Daikon Mochi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Daikon Mochi is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook daikon mochi using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Daikon Mochi:
- Make ready 1 of medium size Daikon (White Radish) *about 300g.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of & extra Glutinous Rice Flour.
- Prepare of Oil (Canola, Sesame, Olive, etc.) for cooking.
Steps to make Daikon Mochi:
- Remove skin and finely grate Daikon. It should look like shaved ice or wet snow. Add Salt and Glutinous Rice Flour and mix well. You probably need to add extra Glutinous Rice Flour to achieve the firmness that you can form round cakes by hands..
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a large frying pan, non-stick pan preferred, over medium low heat, place 5-6cm rounds and cook until golden on both sides and cooked though..
- Serve with Ponzu (*OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce & 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar), Sweet Soy Sauce (*OR 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce & 1 teaspoon Sugar), OR a dipping sauce of your choice..
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food daikon mochi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!