Banh Mi (Vietnamese Pulled Pork Sandwich).
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, banh mi (vietnamese pulled pork sandwich). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again.
Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Banh Mi (Vietnamese Pulled Pork Sandwich)
Banh Mi (Vietnamese Pulled Pork Sandwich) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Banh Mi (Vietnamese Pulled Pork Sandwich) is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banh mi (vietnamese pulled pork sandwich) using 35 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banh Mi (Vietnamese Pulled Pork Sandwich):
- Get of Sandwiches.
- Get 1 of Hoagie Buns (or more traditionally, a baguette).
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 of English Cucumbers, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro sprigs.
- Take 1 of Pulled Pork (see below).
- Get 1 of Pickled Daikon & Carrots (see below).
- Prepare of Pulled Pork.
- Take 1 each of Pork Shoulder (Butt) Roast - 3 to 4 pounds.
- Prepare of Dry Rub.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of 5-Spice Powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Corriander.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Turbinado (Raw) Sugar.
- Take of Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ground Chili Paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fish Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Pickled Daikon & Carrots (Do Chua).
- Get 1/2 cup of Seasoned Rice Vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of White Vinegar.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Ground Chili Paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cilantro, chopped.
- Get 4 oz of Daikon, julienned (or radish).
- Take 4 oz of Carrot, julienned.
Instructions to make Banh Mi (Vietnamese Pulled Pork Sandwich):
- Combine all ingredients for dry rub and mix thoroughly..
- Apply dry rub liberally to pork roast..
- Place pork in preheated smoker or grill set up for indirect cooking..
- Cook at 225-250°F until meat reaches an internal temperature of 195-200°F..
- While meat is cooking, prepare the Do Chua by placing all ingredients except the carrots and radish into a saucepan over low heat until the sugar has disolved..
- Allow pickling liquid to cool, then poor over the julienned vegetables..
- Allow to soak for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Prepare the sauce by placing the vegetable oil in a saucepan over med-high heat..
- Add the curry paste and sautee for 3-5 minutes until fragrant..
- Add the garilc, ginger, and chili paste and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce, and sweet chili sauce and simmer until slightly thickened..
- When the pork has finished cooking, remove from the smoker, and allow to rest for 15-20 minutes..
- After resting, remove the bone and shred the pork with two forks, then ad sauce and mix thoroughly..
- To assemble the sandwiches, lightly toast the bread or buns..
- Spread mayonnaise on bun.
- Layer ingredients on the bread: English cucumbers, pulled pork, pickled daikon & carrots, cilantro sprigs..
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. In addition before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banh mi (vietnamese pulled pork sandwich) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!