Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, scallops and corriander with sweet green pea puree. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease.
Recipe of Ultimate Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree
Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook scallops and corriander with sweet green pea puree using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree:
- Prepare 6 each of Large Sea Scallops.
- Take 1 tbsp of Crushed Corriander Seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 2 pinch of Radish Micro Greens.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Finely chopped Chives.
- Make ready of Green Pea Puree.
- Make ready 1 cup of Baby Sweet Green Peas.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Boiling Water.
Instructions to make Scallops and Corriander with Sweet Green Pea puree:
- For the Pea Puree: Boil 6 tablespoons of water with a dash of salt and add the 1 cup of peas for 4 minutes or til tender. Remove from heat and do not drain water..
- Add just the peas to blender or food processor along with salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons of butter. Blend for a few seconds then slowly add 1 or 2 tablespoons of the boiling water until a nice smooth puree..
- Get a pan on medium-high heat then add a drizzle of oil. In a bowl mix the Sea Scallops together with the salt, pepper, and cayenne then gently add to the hot pan. Sear each Scallop only 2 minutes max per side and place on paper towel when finished..
- Add a smear of the Pea puree to the plate then place the Scallops on top. Add the crushed Corriander and Chives to the tops of the Scallops and finish with a pinch of the Radish greens on the side..
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these types of fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food scallops and corriander with sweet green pea puree recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!