Cajun Shrimp Po' Boy.
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, cajun shrimp po' boy. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One terrific feature of going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We have to take a step back and fight diseases before they happen. Too many folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. It's impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential alterations in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can't trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to look after your health while you can. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn't receive proper nutrition.
Recipe of Favorite Cajun Shrimp Po' Boy
Cajun Shrimp Po' Boy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cajun Shrimp Po' Boy is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun shrimp po' boy using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Po' Boy:
- Get 1 of Brioche Sub (60 grams is ideal).
- Make ready 1/8 of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Take 1 of Large Fresh Tomato (On Vine Is Best).
- Get 3 of Large Shrimp/Prawn (I Prefer Black, Atlantic Prawns).
- Get 1/4 of White Cabbage.
- Prepare 4/5 of Cornichons (Dill If Possible, Use 1 Gherkin If Cornichons Unavalible).
- Get 4/5 of Limes.
- Take 1 Bunch of Corriander.
- Take 1 1/2 Cup of Mayonaise.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Djon Mustard.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Cajun Seasoning.
- Take 2 Tsp of Horse Radish.
- Take 1 Tsp of Pickle Juice.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Hot Sauce (Louisiana Is My Preference).
- Prepare 1 Clove of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 250 Ml of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 200 Grams of Flour.
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Po' Boy:
- Make The Louisiana Remoulade Sauce In Advance So That It Has Time To Let All The Flavours Marry. (The Night Before Is Ideal) Take Your Mayonaise, Mustard, Paprika, 1 Tsp Cajun Seasoning, Horseradish, Pickle Juice, Hot Sauce And Garlic And Mix Well..
- For The White Cabbage Remoulade: Finely Shred The White Cabbage And Mix Through The Cornichon, 1/4 Cup Of Mayonaise And The Juice Of 3 Or 4 Limes. Taste As You Mix And Balance To Preference. Keep In The Fridge..
- Shred The Lettuce And Slice The Tomato. Keep In The Fridge..
- Mix Your Flour And Cajun Seasoning Together. This Will Be The Coating (Dredge) For Your Buttermilk Batter..
- Dip 3 Prawns/Shrimp Into The Buttermilk Then Toss In The Cajun Dredge Making Sure You Shake Off Any Excess Buttermilk. Deep Fry Until Golden..
- Cut The Brioche Top To Bottom, Legnth Ways Leaving A Hinge And Lightly Toast..
- Lightly Dress The Bun With The Louisiana Remoulade Sauce. Lay 3 Slices Of Tomato Along One Side With Some Lettuce. Lay Some White Cabbage Remoulade On The Other Side. Place The Fried Shrimp/Prawn Down The Centre. Lightly Dress The Top With Some More Louisiana Remoulade. Garnish with Chopped Corriander And A Lime Wedge..
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Unless you get the fatty acids you'll need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it needs.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food cajun shrimp po' boy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!