Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, steamed rice cake / chwee kueh. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous individuals appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Too many folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. When your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You shouldn't delay or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body cannot run correctly if it fails to receive the right nutrition.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh
Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steamed rice cake / chwee kueh using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh:
- Prepare 150 g of rice flour.
- Take 15 g of wheat flour.
- Take 15 g of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 450 ml of water.
- Prepare 400 ml of water + 1/2 tsp salt + 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Make ready of Ingredients for topping:.
- Make ready 150 g of preserved radish.
- Make ready 75 g of sweet pickled mustard cabbage.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of minced shallot.
- Get 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried prawn, soaked and minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken powder (no MSG added).
Steps to make Steamed Rice Cake / Chwee Kueh:
- Mix all flour with 400 ml of water, set aside for about 10 minutes..
- Boil 450 ml of water with salt and sugar, pour directly into flour mixture. Stir well..
- Brush little oil onto the mould and place in steamer for awhile..
- Pour batter into hot moulds about 3/4 full..
- Steam at high heat for about 12 minutes..
- Remove moulds from steamer to cool for about 10 minutes before scoop out from the mould..
- Method for the topping: Soak persevered radish and pickled mustard in water for 15 minutes, rinse and drain well..
- Chop radish and mustard into small pieces using a food processor..
- Heat up 1/2 cup of oil in the pan, fry dried prawn fro about 1 minute until fragrant. Add in minced garlic and shallot..
- Add in preserved radish and pickled mustard, mix well until the oil is absorbed, cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Mix in seasoning, mix well and allow it to cool..
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food steamed rice cake / chwee kueh recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!