Honey Chilli Potato. Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes are a super addictive snack - fried potato fingers are tossed in a sesame honey chilli sauce that's sweet and spicy and will give you sticky fingers that you'll be licking. In this video, we will be making a Crispy Indian Restaurant Style Starter Recipe, which is Honey Chilli Potatoes. A perfect crispy, spicy, tangy and sweet. to chillies and honey. however honey chilli potato recipe is not my husbands favourite and he does as mentioned earlier, the recipe for honey chilli potato recipe is extremely simple, yet few tips and.
It goes well with drinks, cola and any summer beverage and though it is slightly heavy. Honey Chilli Potato is Indian Chinese-style fried potato fingers glazed with a sweet and spicy sauce. It is one of those potato snacks that you can keep digging into endlessly without even realizing you've.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, honey chilli potato. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One of the greatest reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. This is possible no matter how filled and frenzied your life is. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. We're barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. In reality, a number of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Once your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You shouldn't postpone it or it will be too late to look after your body. Your body cannot work properly if it does not get adequate nutrition.
Recipe of Award-winning Honey Chilli Potato
Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes are a super addictive snack - fried potato fingers are tossed in a sesame honey chilli sauce that's sweet and spicy and will give you sticky fingers that you'll be licking. In this video, we will be making a Crispy Indian Restaurant Style Starter Recipe, which is Honey Chilli Potatoes. A perfect crispy, spicy, tangy and sweet. to chillies and honey. however honey chilli potato recipe is not my husbands favourite and he does as mentioned earlier, the recipe for honey chilli potato recipe is extremely simple, yet few tips and.
Honey Chilli Potato is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Honey Chilli Potato is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have honey chilli potato using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Chilli Potato:
- Prepare 500 gms of baby potatoes.
- Get 6 tbsp of arrowroot powder or cornflour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready As required of Oil for deep frying.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of honey.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion greens.
- Take 2 tbsp of roasted white sesame seeds.
Today's recipe is 'Honey Chilli Potato'. It is a snack recipe which can also be served as an appetizer. Potato is one vegetable which is very popular among every age group. This Honey Chilli potatoes is a great starter to serve for parties, It is a combination of sweet and spice making it ideal for kids as well as adults to enjoy it.
Instructions to make Honey Chilli Potato:
- Boil potatoes just for one whistle.
- After they are done, then let them cool down completely and peel them.
- In a big vessel combine together arrow root powder and salt, mix them nicely..
- Now add the peeled potatoes to the arrowroot mixture, shake the vessel with your hands, so that the arrowroot powder sticks to the potatoes nicely, do not touch them.
- Cover and leave the potatoes for half an hour.
- After half an hour heat oil for deep frying in a kadai, first heat on high flame then make the flame medium.
- Now fry the potatoes in the hot oil, fry on medium heat, by turning them at regular intervals, until becomes brown and crispy.
- Fry the potatoes in small batches, so that they fry properly and heat temperature is maintained.
- When they are fried, then take them out on an absorbant paper.
- On the other gas heat oil for sauce, on medium heat.
- Then add onions, saute for 2 minutes, then add garlic and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Now add tomato puree, tomato sauce, soya sauce, mix them well, then add fried potatoes, again mix nicely..
- In the end add honey and mix well, switch off the gas.
- Take out the ready honey chilli potatoes in a serving plate, garnish with chopped onion greens and white sesame seeds, serve hot..
- For better results and crispiness of potatoes, fry the potatoes half an hour before serving, so that they remain crispy.
Honey Chilli Potato is a popular Indo-Chinese appetizer. Sweet and spicy flavor combination makes it This Honey Chilli Potato or Aloo is an easy and yummy dish. An ideal dish to serve for parties. Honey Chilli Potatoes recipe- Crispy, juicy the most tantalizing sweet chilli sauce that everyone will go crazy! Honey chilli potato is a very tasty and one of a kind dish where regular chilli potato is made sweet and spicy by adding honey.
Another thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables which will provide you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food honey chilli potato recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!