Daikon Radish Salad.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, daikon radish salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. In the organic food section, you'll see the superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will find that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. As a result, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently.
Steps to Prepare Quick Daikon Radish Salad
Daikon Radish Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Daikon Radish Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook daikon radish salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Daikon Radish Salad:
- Prepare 1/2 of Daikon Radish.
- Make ready 1 can of tuna or imitation crab meat.
- Get 1 Handful of dried bonito flakes.
- Get of Nori seaweed strips for topping.
- Make ready of **Ponzu Dressing**.
- Prepare 60 ml of Ponzu.
- Take 1 Tbsp of ground white sesame seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of mayonaise.
Steps to make Daikon Radish Salad:
- Peel the daikon. Cut into thin rectangles, or fine strips. Soak it in cold water till it's crisp. (about 15 minutes).
- In a small bottle or a container, put in dressing ingredients and put on the cap, then shake it!.
- When daikon is crispy, drain the water, add tuna, bonito flakes and nori seaweed..
- Pour ponzu dressing over when you eat..
- I like ponzu, but you can try your favorite dressing! Enjoy!!.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food daikon radish salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!