Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mixed vegetables cutlets with three dips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food stores.
Recipe of Favorite Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips
Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mixed vegetables cutlets with three dips using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips:
- Make ready 2 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated carrot.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh mint leaves.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely crushed frozen green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped yellow bell pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of crushed masala peanuts.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried bread crumbs.
- Get of Water as required.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare as needed of chilli flakes for garnishing.
- Make ready to taste of chaat masala for garnishing.
- Prepare as needed of mint leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips:
- Crush fresh green peas in a mortal and pestle.
- In a mixing bowl combine together boiled and mashed potatoes, crushed peas, grated carrot, chopped mint leaves, finely chopped coriander leaves, finely chopped yellow bell pepper, finely chopped ginger green chillies, finely chopped onions, crushed peanuts, chaat masala and salt.
- Crush masala peanuts also.
- Add crushed masala peanuts to the mixture.
- Keep water and dried bread crumbs ziplock nearby.
- Heat oil in a kadai, first on high flame, then make the flame medium.
- Now add arrowroot powder to the mixture.
- Mix well the cutlet mixture and make medium size cylinder.
- Put the cylinder in the bread crumbs ziplock.
- Now shake the ziplock, the crumbs will coat on the cutlet on it's own, do not touch it.
- Now slowly slide the ready cylinder in the hot oil.
- Fry on medium heat, by turning it at regular intervals, until becomes light brown and crispy from outside.
- The cutlets are ready to serve.
- The three dips roasted bell pepper dip, green almond dip and hung curd mint dip.
- The three dips are ready.
- Arrange the ready cutlets in a serving platter, garnish them with chaat masala, chilli flakes and mint leaves, serve them with three dips.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mixed vegetables cutlets with three dips recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!