Poha Cutlet. Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos - this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha From poha various recipes can be made for breakfast as well as snacks. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables tastes more or less like our regular cutlets great after school snack or you can serve as an appetizer too. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables.
Try Healthy Vegetable Poha Cutlet, an easy and yummy pan fried crunchy cutlets made with minimum ingredients. A tasty snack to be served at your next party or to your kids as an after school snack. Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, poha cutlet. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight.
Recipe of Homemade Poha Cutlet
Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos - this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha From poha various recipes can be made for breakfast as well as snacks. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables tastes more or less like our regular cutlets great after school snack or you can serve as an appetizer too. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables.
Poha Cutlet is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Poha Cutlet is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have poha cutlet using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Cutlet:
- Take 1 Cup of poha (flattened rice).
- Make ready 2 of Medium sized mashed boiled potatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Finely chopped green chilli Few coriander leaves.
Poha cutlet recipe is an easy to make all time favorite snack of mine. Poha is one of my favorite ingredients that I largely depend up on for quick. Poha Cutlets with step by step photos. Veg Poha Cutlet & Rolls Recipe.
Steps to make Poha Cutlet:
- To begin with the Vegetable Poha Cutlet Recipe, place the (poha) flattend rice in a sieve and wash it thoroughly with water for a few seconds.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes to make it soft. - In a mixing bowl add poha, boiled potatoes, red chilli, green chilli, garam masala, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste, salt - Mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Rub littile oil on your palms - Take a portion of the mixture and shape each into a cutlet.
- I have given a oval shape, you can give the desired shape of your choice - In a similiar manner make the second and the rest giving it a shape.
- Take a pan, heat 3-4 tbsp oil on a medium flame - Once the oil is heated, shallow fry the cutlets - You can also deep fry it.
- Now fry until crisp and golden brown on both the sides and remove it in a paper towel - In a similiar manner, fry all the remaining cutlets.
- Healthy poha (flattend rice) cutlets are now ready - Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- If you liked the recipe do like and subscribe my Channel "Cook With Ann" on YouTube. And Press the bell icon to receive first notification for more interesting Video Recipes.
Generally poha cutlets are made adding oats to it makes it healthier. Poha and Oats Cutlets can be used as patties in burger and sandwiches. You could have them as breakfast Or snacks Or lunch box. Poha cutlets are patties made using flattened rice i.e. poha as the main ingredient. They are absolutely delicious, crispy and crunchy cutlets with the goodness of vegetables.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Something different you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food poha cutlet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!