Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, poha pulav. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almost all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. In the organic food section, you'll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently.
Recipe of Favorite Poha Pulav
Poha Pulav is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Poha Pulav is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have poha pulav using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Pulav:
- Prepare 2 cups of Poha or flattened rice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of fresh green peas.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of potato.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- Make ready 1 table spoon of peanuts/cashew nuts.
- Make ready 1 table spoon of raisins or kismis.
- Take 2 table spoon of deshi ghee.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Take of Ginger julienne.
- Get 2 of Copped green chillies.
Instructions to make Poha Pulav:
- Soak poha, drain and keep aside..
- Heat a kadai and put ghee. When the ghee is hot add groundnuts, cashew nuts and raisin. Stir fry a little and keep aside..
- In the same oil, add cumin seeds and bay leaf. Add all the chopped vegetables and stir fry with salt and turmeric. Add chopped chillies and ginger julienne. Add little sugar as per your choice. Cover the pan for a few minutes till the vegetables are tender and cooked..
- Now, add previously soaked poha and stir to mix uniformly. Again cover the pan with a lid for a few minutes. Add a teaspoon of ghee and stir again..
- Healthy and tasty Poha pulav is now ready. Serve with a cup of hot tea for breakfast..
Nuts as well as different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to realize that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Your body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it needs.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food poha pulav recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!