Poha Cutlet Bhopali Style.
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, poha cutlet bhopali style. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don't forget whole grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Poha Cutlet Bhopali Style
Poha Cutlet Bhopali Style is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Poha Cutlet Bhopali Style is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have poha cutlet bhopali style using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Cutlet Bhopali Style:
- Prepare 1 Cup of poha (flattened rice).
- Make ready 2 of Medium sized mashed boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Dried mango powder (amchoor).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare handful of chopped coriander leaves (Dhaniya patti).
Instructions to make Poha Cutlet Bhopali Style:
- Place the flattend rice (poha) in a strainer(channi) and wash it thoroughly with water for a few seconds..
- Take a bowl, add 2 cups of water and soak poha for 5 mins.
- Now strain the water from poha and press gently to remove excess water from poha.
- Take a bowl and mix poha, boiled potatoes, red chilli, green chilli, garam masala,coriander powder,dried mango powder,turmeric, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste, salt, and knead a little till it comes together.
- Take a portion of the mixture and make round shapes,then press them to flatten them a little (cutlet shape).
- Heat 6-7 tb spoon oil in a heavy base deep frying pan(Kadhai).
- Once oil is hot, deep fry the cutlets until they become golden and crisp. take them out on a paper napkin to absorb extra oil(Tip: Add few cutlets if using less oil because if you add too many the oil temperature drops).
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or tamarind chutney.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for maintaining your health. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food poha cutlet bhopali style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!