Aloo Poha. Learn how to make Gujarati Aloo Poha or Batata Poha Recipe. Gujarati Aloo Poha also known as Batata Poha is traditional breakfast and snacks dish made using. Aloo poha is much more tasty than simple Poha/aval upma.
Learn To Make Aloo Poha aka Kanda Batata Poha, or Potato Poha Recipe with a quick recipe video. Recipe for aloo poha or batata poha as its called. I have a very fond memory of this aloo poha dish.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo poha. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? As people choose to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Aloo Poha
Aloo Poha is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Aloo Poha is something that I have loved my whole life.
Learn how to make Gujarati Aloo Poha or Batata Poha Recipe. Gujarati Aloo Poha also known as Batata Poha is traditional breakfast and snacks dish made using. Aloo poha is much more tasty than simple Poha/aval upma.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have aloo poha using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Poha:
- Make ready 2 cup of Flattened Rice / Thick Poha.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chopped Onions.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Roasted Peanuts / Mungfali.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Chopped Potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chopped Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds / Rai.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Cumin Seeds / Jeera.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Asafetida / Hing.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder / Haldi.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get as needed of Coriander Leaves.
- Take as required of Water for soaking -.
Me and my friend Amit Chandak worked together for some time a decade ago. Aloo poha is a quick, easy and healthy breakfast prepared with flattened rice and potato. It makes a tasty and filling breakfast/dinner. You do not need any side dish for this.
Instructions to make Aloo Poha:
- In a mixing bowl take 2 cups of thick Poha (Flattened Rice) and wash thoroughly with Water for two times and strain the water completely with the help of sieve (chalni)..
- Then in the same mixing bowl take the soaked Poha add 1 tsp of Sugar and ½ tsp of Salt, mix well and keep aside..
- In a heating pan take, 2 tablespoon of Oil and once the Oil is heated add ½ tsp of Mustard Seeds, ¼ tsp of Cumin Seeds and ¼ cup of chopped Onions and sauté the Onions for 1 Min..
- Then add ¼ tsp of Hing followed by roasted Peanuts and stir until turns into golden colour..
- Add ½ cup of chopped Potatoes, ¼ tsp of Turmeric Powder, 1 tsp of chopped Green Chillies and ½ cup of Water, cover the lid, and simmer gas on low flame for 2 Min until Potatoes are cooked (check the Potato)..
- Add soaked Poha mixture and mix well..
- Then add 1 tsp of Lemon juice and freshly chopped Coriander Leaves and give a nice mix..
- Then cover the lid and simmer on low flame for more 2 Min..
- Aloo Poha is now ready to serve hot..
Aloo poha tastes good on its. Aloo Poha or Kanda Batata Poha is a delicious, simple and mildly spicy breakfast made from Poha (flattened rice flakes) along with Onion (Kanda) and Potato (Batata). Batata poha or aloo poha is made of poha (beaten rice) sauted with aloo and given a tadka of curry leaves with minimum spices and no vegetables. Every household has its own recipe some like it plain. Aloo Poha recipe is a maharashtrian snack recipe apart from kanda poha and is a hugely popular snack dish made using flattened rice and potato and so is called as potato poha recipe.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food aloo poha recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!