Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, matar paneer koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
Steps to Prepare Quick Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao
Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matar paneer koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao using 36 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cooked peas paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of crumbled paneer.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of finely chopped nuts like cashews, raisins, cranberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 3 of freshly pureed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Take Pinch of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kaju magaz paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoorimethi.
- Take Pinch of elaichi powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of malai.
- Take 1/2 cup of saffron water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of fruit salt.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kalonji.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Get 1 tbsp of white butter, homemade.
- Get 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- Get 1 tbsp of kasoorimethi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped kaju and cranberries.
- Get 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao:
- Take two bowls, in one bowl put peas mixture, salt and half of arrowroot powder, in another bowl put crumbled paneer, salt and rest of the arrowroot powder.
- Now assemble the ingredients of kofta at one place like peas mixture, paneer mixture and chopped dry nuts.
- Make a ball from paneer mixture and flatten it in your palm, put the stuffing in the center and seal it properly, now take the peas mixture ball and flatten it.
- Now place the paneer ball in the center and seal it properly.
- Now heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on low heat and place the ready kofta, cook it, by turning it from all the sides.
- Cook it, until becomes light brown from all the sides, then take out and cut it into two portions.
- Now prepare the gravy, heat oil in a pan and add jeera, let it splutter, then add ginger green chillies paste, saute for a minute then add red chilli, haldi and dhaniya powder, mix well, then add tomato puree.
- Cook on low heat until the moisture evaporates, then add kaju magaz paste and mix well, then add kasoorimethi and salt.
- Then take saffron water and add it to the tomato mixture, the gravy is ready, take out the gravy in a bowl and place the koftas over it.
- Combine sugar and curd in a bowl, mix well, cover and keep it for half an hour.
- Keep maida, curd sugar mixture, salt, oil and fruit salt at one place, in a mixing bowl combine together maida, salt, fruit salt and oil, mix them well with your fingers.
- Then add curd and knead a soft dough, it should be of smooth texture.
- Cover and keep it for 3 - 4 hours, then knead it again and make equal sized balls from the dough.
- Keep all the things at one place like ball, kalonji seeds, chopped coriander, dry maida and water, put some kalonji seeds, chopped coriander and dry maida on the dough ball and roll it out into a long triangle.
- Now heat a pan on low heat, then apply sone water on the back side of the rolled out naan and stick it to the hot pan, cook for few seconds then hold the pan upside down, cook the naan by rotating the pan in all the directions, when it becomes light brown from all the sides, then turn back the pan and out it on the gas.
- Then take it out from the pan, you can see the back side, it us completely cooked, apply some homemade white butter on the ready naan.
- Heat ghee in a pan on low heat, add jeera, let it splutter, then add green peas, cover and cook them, until becomes soft.
- Then uncover it and add kasoorimethi and salt, then add chopped kaju and cranberries.
- Mix well and add cooked rice, again mix them nicely and cook for 5 minutes, methi matar pulao is ready, take out in a serving bowl.
- Now arrange the bowl of matar paneer koftas, plate of tawa naan and bowl of methi matar pulao in a tray.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you'll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you're eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It's also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food matar paneer koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!