Ragda patties. Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Potato patties are served with a spicy white pea curry and garnished with chutneys, cilantro and sev! Patties - In ragda patties, the patties are pan fried or shallow fried potato patties (aloo tikki).
Ragda Patties is made with potato cutlets/ patties served in a spicy peas gravy and topped with assortment of chutneys and garnished with freshly chopped. Ragda Patties recipe with step by step photos. Ragda Patties, one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ragda patties. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely caused by the foods that are ingested. Individuals are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Ragda patties
Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Potato patties are served with a spicy white pea curry and garnished with chutneys, cilantro and sev! Patties - In ragda patties, the patties are pan fried or shallow fried potato patties (aloo tikki).
Ragda patties is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Ragda patties is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ragda patties using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragda patties:
- Take 1 cup of white peas /safed vatana / dried white peas soaked overnight.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder / haldi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Make ready of for pattice / patties:.
- Take 4 of medium sized potato boiled and peeled.
- Take 4 tbsp or 1/4 cup of thick poha / flattened rice / beaten rice washed.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder / haldi.
- Take 3/4 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder / jeera powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare as needed of oil for roasting pattice.
- Prepare 3 tsp of green chutney.
- Take 3 tsp of tamarind chutney / imli-chutney.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Get 1 generous pinch of kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder.
- Make ready 1/4 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 of to mato finely chopped.
- Take 1 cup of sev or as required.
- Take as needed of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get as needed of fried peanuts.
Home » CHAAT ITEMS » Ragda pattice When I was browsing my recipe book that I wrote before marriage, it had this Ragda patties recipe. Ragda Patties is popular street food of Mumbai. Can be served as a snack, as an appetizer, as a light meal.
Instructions to make Ragda patties:
- Firstly, pressure cook soaked white peas along with water turmeric, chilli powder and salt for 4 whistles..
- Once the pressure releases, mash the peas. keep aside..
- Mash boiled potatoes.
- Additionally, add thick poha, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, chaat masala and salt..
- Combine well and prepare pattice..
- Shallow fry to golden brown and crisp..
- In a plate pour prepared ragada and place pattice..
- Further pour more ragada and top with green chutney and tamarind chutney..
- Sprinkle chilli powder, cumin powder, chaat masala and salt..
- Also top with onions, tomato, sev and coriander leaves..
- Finally, serve ragda patties hot along with cutting chai..
Make Easy, Healthy, Tasty Ragda Patties at Home. · Ragda Patties recipe with step by step photos. Ragda Patties, one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages. From being a street food, it has grown. Ragda Patties (pronounced as Pattice) are flavorful potato patties smothered with a zesty sauce made with vatana or dried white peas. It is then garnished with sweet and spicy chutneys, sev.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ragda patties recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!