Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, poha cutlets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nearly all grocery stores now sell organic foods. In this section of the store, you'll see the superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse particular diseases. Ingesting these foods will help your mental health. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function optimally. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease.
Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Poha Cutlets
Poha Cutlets is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Poha Cutlets is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have poha cutlets using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Cutlets:
- Get 1 cup of Poha/flattened rice.
- Take 2 slices of bread.
- Get 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Get 1 tsp of black grounded pepper.
- Take as needed of few chopped coriander.
- Make ready 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Make ready as needed of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- Make ready 1 of baking tray.
Instructions to make Poha Cutlets:
- Take a stainer,add 1 cup of poha in it.keep a big bowl with water under it so that the poha can be soaked. Soak for 2 minutes..
- Cut the corners of the bread..
- Squeeze the poha so that all the water comes out,Put it in a big bowl..
- Take another bowl with water in it.Dip a piece of bread in it for a second..
- Squeeze it..
- Add it to the poha & mix well..
- Now add cornflour,curd,salt,red chilli powder,back grounded pepper,chat masala,coriander leaves & mix well..
- Add chopped onions & ginger garlic paste.Mix well..
- Grease the tray with oil..
- Spread the mixture in it..
- Let it set in the fridge for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes,take it out,Cut & keep aside..
- Cut them as many as pieces u want..
- Take a kadhai,pour oil in it & shallow fry them on low flame..
- Cook till they become golden in colour..
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve hot with tea.
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food poha cutlets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!