Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rajwadi mix. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Rajwadi Mix
Rajwadi Mix is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Rajwadi Mix is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have rajwadi mix using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajwadi Mix:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Corn flakes.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sev.
- Get 1/2 cup of Boondi.
- Get 1/2 cup of Potato sticks.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of fried chana dal.
- Get 1/2 cup of poha/flattened rice.
- Make ready 12-15 of cashewnuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Make ready 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get As required of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of hing.
- Make ready 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch of black salt.
Steps to make Rajwadi Mix:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry broken cashewnuts first..
- Then peanuts and gram dal. Fry everything in medium flame with constant stirring..
- Add curry leaves along any nuts. Lastly add aval/poha finally..
- Transfer all the fried items in a mixture bowl and salt, red chilli powder, and hing, turmeric powder, amchur powder, black salt. Toss well..
- Add boondi, sev, potato sticks, corn flakes and toss gently..
- When cooled down completely add sugar and mix well..
- Transfer to airtight containdr..
You must remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. As an example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rajwadi mix recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!