Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, indori poha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Virtually all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. "Superfoods" refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse some illnesses. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness.
Recipe of Homemade Indori Poha
Indori Poha is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Indori Poha is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indori poha using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indori Poha:
- Prepare 2 cups of thick poha/flattened rice.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds/rai.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds/saunf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed coriander seeds(optional).
- Prepare 2 pinch of heeng.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- Make ready 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped(according to taste).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sev.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of jeerawan.
Instructions to make Indori Poha:
- Wash poha in a colander under fresh running water, drain the water and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes, use fork or fingers to open up the poha..
- Add salt, sugar, haldi powder and lemon juice to the soaked poha, give it a gentle mix and keep aside..
- Meanwhile heat oil in a kadhai on low flame. Add mustard seeds, saunf, crushed coriander seeds (optional) and heeng. Saute for few seconds..
- Now add peanuts, saute for 1 minute. Add in the finely chopped green chillies, saute for another one minute..
- Add in the soaked poha, mix it gently with light hands..
- Now for giving it a nice indori poha texture, put this kadhai over a pot of boiling water. Cover it with a lid and let it cook for 6-8 minutes..
- Take poha in a serving plate..garnish with chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves, sev and jeeravan. Delicious indori poha is ready to serve😊.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food indori poha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!