Ragda Patties. Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Potato patties are served with a spicy white pea curry and garnished with chutneys, cilantro and sev! Patties - In ragda patties, the patties are pan fried or shallow fried potato patties (aloo tikki).
Ragda Patties is made with potato cutlets/ patties served in a spicy peas gravy and topped with assortment of chutneys and garnished with freshly chopped. Ragda Patties recipe with step by step photos. Ragda Patties, one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ragda patties. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that numerous individuals appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We have to get back to where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. We're barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few needed modifications in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Your body cannot work properly if it fails to receive adequate nutrition.
Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Ragda Patties
Ragda Patties is popular street food from the state of Maharashtra and Gujarat in India. Potato patties are served with a spicy white pea curry and garnished with chutneys, cilantro and sev! Patties - In ragda patties, the patties are pan fried or shallow fried potato patties (aloo tikki).
Ragda Patties is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Ragda Patties is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ragda patties using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragda Patties:
- Prepare 1 cup of safed matar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take As required of Water to cook the matar.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera.
- Make ready 1 of tomato, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Take 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get of For patties.
- Make ready 4-5 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Make ready 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Take 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder or bread crumbs.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil for roasting the patties.
- Get 1 tbsp of tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chutney.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of namkeen sev.
- Get 2 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- Get As required of Green chilli for garnishing.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander for garnishing.
Home » CHAAT ITEMS » Ragda pattice When I was browsing my recipe book that I wrote before marriage, it had this Ragda patties recipe. Ragda Patties is popular street food of Mumbai. Can be served as a snack, as an appetizer, as a light meal.
Instructions to make Ragda Patties:
- Soak matar for 7 - 8 hours, then wash properly and put them in the pressure cooker along with salt, haldi and water. Cook on high for one whistle, then cook on low heat for 20 minutes, when the cooker completely cools down then only open the lid.
- In the meantime prepare the mixture for patties like boiled potatoes, chopped ginger, green chillies and coriander.
- In a mixing bowl combine together potatoes, ginger, green chillies, coriander, salt and arrowroot powder, mix them well, it will become like a dough. Then make medium sized patties and roast them in a pan by brushing some oil, until becomes light brown from both the sides, keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera, let it splutter then add ginger green chillies, saute for a minute, then add chopped tomatoes, cook until becomes soft. Then add red chilli, dhaniya, jeera and madhur powder, saute for a minute, then add boiled matar. Let it simmer for 5 - 7 minutes, then add lemon juice, mix nicely. It is ready to serve.
- Now assemble the ragda patties. First put some matar in a serving bowl, then place the patty in the center, now put some green chutney, tamarind chutney and garnish with namkeen sev, chopped onions, chopped coriander and green chilli..
Make Easy, Healthy, Tasty Ragda Patties at Home. · Ragda Patties recipe with step by step photos. Ragda Patties, one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages. From being a street food, it has grown. Ragda Patties (pronounced as Pattice) are flavorful potato patties smothered with a zesty sauce made with vatana or dried white peas. It is then garnished with sweet and spicy chutneys, sev.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food ragda patties recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!